- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Recently Refurbished (2018) Mid-Terrace home
- Spacious Through Lounge / Dining room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms
- Fitted White Shower Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Large Paved Rear Garden
- Chain free with a convenient location
Additional InformationSituated just off the Cregagh road, this mid terrace home has undergone an extensive makeover in recent years and is finished to a high standard throughout.
The property consists of a bright and spacious through lounge / dining room with feature fireplace, modern fitted kitchen with space available that could be utilised as an additional dining / breakfast bar area, three bedrooms and a white fitted shower suite on the first floor. In addition to all this the property also benefits from gas fired central heating, pvc double glazing, on street parking and an abnormally large, low maintenance rear garden which would be perfect for kids or entertaining guests.
Located close to an array of schools, shops, cafés and public transport facilities, this home is perfectly positioned and will definitely appeal to someone wanting to take their first step onto the property ladder. We expect a high level of interest in this property and early viewing come highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall 12'1 x5'7 (3.68m x 1.70m)
- Pvc front door opens onto spacious hallway with laminate flooring. Under-stair storage.
- Lounge / Dining room 21'08 x 10'01 (6.60m x 3.07m)
- Through lounge / dining room with dual aspect windows and electric fire with feature surround. Laminate flooring.
- Modern Fitted Kitchen 16'6 x 5'7 (5.03m x 1.70m)
- Modern fitted kitchen with a range of high gloss upper and lower level units and formica worktops. Fitted with electric oven and ceramic hob, stainless steel sink with drainer unit and plumbed for washing machine. Additional space available for that could be utilised as a dining / breakfast bar area. Part tiled walls and tiled floor. Recessed spot lights
- Bedroom 1 9'1 x 8'04 (2.77m x 2.54m)
- Bedroom 2 10'3 x 8'04 (3.12m x 2.54m)
- Access to gas boiler
- Bedroom 3 7'4 x 6'3 (2.24m x 1.91m)
- Shower room 7'3 x 4'3 (2.21m x 1.30m)
- White fitted shower suite comprising of low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin and corner electric shower cubicle. Part tiled walls and vinyl flooring. Recessed spot lights
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Deceivingly spacious, low maintenance rear garden.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
66th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »