- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- THE FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW...
- Bright and spacious semi detached property
- Well maintained throughout with beautiful original features
- Drawing room with bay window and feature fireplace
- Family room with double glazed French doors leading to patio area
- Dining room with double glazed French doors to back garden with patio and decked area
- Modern high gloss fully fitted kitchen
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Bathroom with white suite
- Oil fired central heating
- uPVC double glazing
- Off street parking for two cars
- Easily maintained enclosed garden with brick paved patio and timber decked area
- Conveniently located within the heart of Ballyhackamore
- Close to local amenities, schools and city centre bus routes
Additional InformationLocated in Ballyhackamore, one of East Belfast's most admired areas, this attractive extended semi-detached property has been well maintained throughout yet retains many of its original features which adds to it's character and charm.
The property offers excellent living accommodation and three well proportioned bedrooms. It is practical and versatile and will suit many buyers needs.
Perfectly placed on the Sandown Road, Ballyhackamore this home is within the heart of this popluar area and is in walking distance to many of its restaurants, shops and coffee shops. The property also lies within the catchment area to a range of leading local nursery, primary and grammer schools and is handy to city centre bus routes.
- Arched hardwood front door with glazed inset to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, cornice ceiling, hardwood door with stained glass window leading to WC / Utility.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 4.09m x 3.3m (13' 5" x 10' 10")
Feature fireplace with wooden surround, cast iron inset and granite hearth, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.94m x 2.31m (12' 11" x 7' 7")
Laminate wooden floor, uPVC double glazed french doors to garden, recessed lighting.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.23m x 2.95m (10' 7" x 9' 8")
Laminate wooden floor, alcove display with tiled hearth, cornice ceiling, uPVC double glazed French doors to rear garden, built-in understair storage closet.
- 3.12m x 1.78m (10' 3" x 5' 10")
Modern high gloss fitted kitchen with high and low level units, laminate worktop, single drainer sink with half sink unit with mixer tap, built-in four ring ceramic hob, built-in oven, glass splash back, stainless steel extractor fan, recessed lighting, laminate wooden floor.
- WC / UTILITY
- White suite comprising low flush WC, wall hung basin sink with tiled spashback, plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space, built-in shelving, laminate wooden floor, feature stained glass window.
- Feature stained glass window.
- White suite comprising low flush WC, wall hung basin sink with mixer tap, panelled bath with mixer tap, over-head Redring electric shower, chrome heated towel rail, part-tiled walls, laminate floor.
- Access to roofspace, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.11m x 3.96m (13' 6" x 13' 0")
Original exposed wooden floor, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.11m x 2.72m (13' 6" x 8' 11")
Feature tiled fireplace, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.23m x 2.13m (10' 7" x 7' 0")
Laminate wooden floor, cornice ceiling, hotpress with copper cylinder tank and built-in shelving.
- TO FRONT: Tarmac driveway with off street parking for two cars.
TO BACK: Enclosed side and back garden with brick paved patio areas and additional decked area.
uPVC fascia and soffit boards, PVC oil tank, boiler house, outside tap, outside light. Space for garden shed.
- Under the terms of the Estate Agency Act we are obliged to advise purchasers that this property is owned by a relative of a member of staff at RODGERS & BROWNE.
Travelling through Ballyhackamore Village leaving the city centre, turn right onto Sandown Road at the traffic light junction. Number 70 is on the left hand side before the turning onto Kings Road.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »