- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Zoned Gas heating
- Large end site which is not overlooked to front or rear
- Integrated garage giving option to convert for further accommodation.
- Open fireplace in sitting room
- Garden to front and rear, South West facing rear gardens.
- Quiet residential location
- Child friendly location close to many amenities
- • Floor to ceiling fitted wardrobes
- Mains Water
- Mains Drainage
- Mains Gas
- Located on local bus network
- Situated adjacent to the Gateway Neighbourhood centre.
- Located close to the Large supermarket and local neighbourhood centre.
- Local national school situated within a 5 minute drive
- Local Football club along pitch and putt club within a 5 minute drive
- Easy access to motorway
Additional InformationSituated in a quiet cul de sac setting, this superior property has the added benefit of a larger garden to both front and rear which are not overlooked. Accommodation Comprising: Entrance Hall, Lounge Room, Kitchen/Dining Room, Guest w.c. Upstairs 3 double Bedrooms with Master Ensuite. The integrated garage gives a further option to convert to an additional room. Matured private gardens. Further details on request.
Entrance Hall: 8'x 9'
Sitting Room: 15' x 11'
Kitchen/Dining Room: 15' x 8'
Guest w.c. 5' x 6'
Integrated Garage: 16' x 9'
Bedroom 1: 13' x 11' with ensuite off same 5'x 6' and balcony area
Bedroom 2: 10' x 9'
Bedroom 3: 10' x 9'
Bathroom: 8' x 6'
OutsidePrivate landscaped lawns to both front and rear, added benefit of being situated on a corner plot giving additional garden area.
The River Village estate is located in the sprawling Monksland area of Athlone. The River Shannon and the nearby Lough Ree make this town a charming place to live. Within a few minutes' walk of the estate you will find several shops (including a SuperValu), a 4-star hotel with fitness studio and pool as well as a medical centre. There is an hourly local bus service connecting the estate with the town centre. As a central point between Dublin and Galway, Athlone is well connected through motorway and public transport (train, Bus Eireann and private buses).
Schools near 70 River VillageVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »