- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Exceptional 3000 Sq Ft Detached Residence on c. 2 Acre Site With Panoramic Views
- Four Spacious Receptions
- Four Double Bedrooms (2 with En Suite)
- Fitted Kitchen with Ample Dining Space/Utility Room
- Downstairs WC
- Luxury Master Bathroom Suite
- Integral Garage
- C. 32 Ft Swimming Pool with Retractable Roof
- Rolling Mature Gardens/Ample Parking
- Adjoining c.2 Acre of Agricultural Land
Additional InformationA quite simply stunning countryside residence located in the hills of Whitehead offering unrivalled views overlooking lush rolling fields, Belfast Lough and beyond.
With living quarters exceeding c.3000 square feet this sizeable family home comprises of a spacious entrance hall, downstairs WC, four receptions including living room, dining room, lounge and sun room, fitted kitchen with ample dining space, utility room, large landing, four bedrooms (2 with en suites), master bathroom suite, integral garage and 30 foot swimming pool with retractable roof. The property further benefits from oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout.
Outside, the property is hidden from view by panelled fencing, hedging and shrubbery and is surrounded by mature lawns on all sides. The patio area to the rear offers spectacular country and sea views and there is a driveway with ample parking accessed from the road by secure double cast-iron gates. There is an additional c.2 Acre adjoining field currently used for grazing.
Located just 1 mile from the Victorian railway village of Whitehead the property offers the best of rural living with the convenience of local amenities. Historic Carrickfergus is just 4 miles from the property and Belfast City Centre a mere 25 minute commute by car. Whitehead train station is 5 minutes away with trains regularly servicing Belfast and Larne.
70 Raw Brae Road is a truly unique property which must be viewed to fully appreciate the potential of the vast internal space and exterior views which truly are priceless.
VIEWING STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall 3.05m x 9.04m (10'0" x 29'7")
- PVC front door with glass panels, under stair/cloakroom storage, tiled flooring. 2 double panelled radiators, recessed lighting, stairs leading to first floor
- Downstairs WC 1.00m x 3.31m (3'3" x 10'10")
- Low flush WC, tiled flooring, panelled radiator, recessed lighting
- Living Room 5.17m x 4.7m (16'11" x 15'5")
- Attractive stone fireplace and surround with gas fire inset, hardwood flooring, 2 double panelled radiators, double french doors leading to;
- Dining Room 4.29m x 3.60m (14'0" x 11'9")
- Hardwood flooring, double panelled radiator, leading to:
- Sun Room 4.06m x 3.48m (13'3" x 11'5")
- Hardwood flooring, double panelled radiator, recessed lighting, double patio doors leading to rear patio
- Lounge 4.29m x 4.29m (14'0" x 14'0")
- Tiled hearth and brick fireplace with multi-fuel fire, tiled flooring, double panelled radiator
- Kitchen 5.64m x 3.96m (18'6" x 12'11")
- Fitted kitchen with both high and low level units, tiled splash backs and contrasting worktops, traditional Belfast sink with brass effect mixer taps. Double range oven and gas cooker, integrated fridge, integrated freezer, integrated dishwasher, integrated microwave, tiled flooring, double panelled radiator, wine rack, ample dining space
- Utility Room 1.72m x 2.38m (5'7" x 7'9")
- Plumbed for a washing machine, tiled flooring, panelled radiator, leading to:
- Integral Garage 4.57m x 3.51m (14'11" x 11'6")
- Wooden double garage doors, double panelled radiator, full electrics and fluorescent lighting overhead
- Bedroom 1 5.68m x 3.43m (18'7" x 11'3")
- Mirrored slide robes housing enclosed electricity meter, wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator, double patio doors leading to swimming pool
- En Suite 1.00m x 3.11m (3'3" x 10'2")
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and free standing electric shower
- Indoor/Outdoor Swimming Pool 12.69m x 7.19m (41'7" x 23'7")
- Hybrid 32 ft indoor/outdoor swimming pool with retractable roof
- First Floor
- Landing 3.83m x 6.81m (12'6" x 22'4")
- Spacious landing, enclosed hot press, double panelled radiator, recessed lighting, access to roof space
- Bedroom2 9.44m x 4.09m (30'11" x 13'5")
- Large bedroom with dorma window offering stunning country and sea views, 2 velux windows, recessed lighting, 3 double panelled radiators
- Master Bathroom 4.10m x 3.39 (13'5" x 11'1")
- Luxury four piece bathroom suite including low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, free standing shower and free standing bath, tiled flooring and walls, recessed lighting, double panelled radiator
- Bedroom 3 3.70m x 2.89m (12'1" x 9'5")
- Dorma window offering stunning country and sea views, double panelled radiator
- Master Bedroom 6.94m x 4.72m (22'9" x 15'5")
- Dual aspect dorma windows offering plenty of natural light as well as stunning country and sea views, 2 double panelled radiators, recessed lighting
- En Suite 4.82m x 2.90m (15'9" x 9'6")
- Exceptional oversized en suite including low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath and free standing electric shower, wet room flooring, recessed lighting, exterior fan, double panelled radiator
- Double cast iron entrance gates, large tarmac driveway with ample parking, rolling lawn with mature hedging and shrubbery, patio area to rear offering unrivalled country and sea views
- Adjoining Field c. 2 Acres
- Agricultural field with direct road access onto the Raw Brae Road. Currently used for grazing.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »