- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Three bedroom end townhouse property of approx 1122 sq ft
- Living room with feature fireplace
- Open plan kitchen/dining area with space for a range of fitted units
- Ground floor WC
- Master bedroom with ensuite & dressing room
- Modern three piece bathroom suite
- Oak effect double glazed windows & doors
- Enclosed front garden with mature hedge
- Private pebbled driveway
- Popular location
- Perfect for first time buyers
70 Old Mill Manor, Laurelvale
Hannath introduce this spacious three bedroom end townhouse with enclosed garden and private pebbled driveway situated in this popular development within Laurelvale. Internally, the property offers well proportioned living accommodation throughout which may appeal to both first time buyers and those seeking an excellent young family home.
See below link for video tour;
Located within the popular development of Old Mill Manor, Laurelvale.
- Entrance Hall 14' 9'' x 6' 9'' (4.49m x 2.06m)
- Via glazed PVC door. Double panel radiator.
- WC 6' 9'' x 3' 6'' (2.06m x 1.07m)
- Comprising of; low flush WC and wash hand basin.
- Living Room 18' 2'' x 13' 2'' (5.53m x 4.01m)
- Feature fireplace with inset. Double panel radiator.
- Kitchen/Dining 18' 1'' x 10' 4'' (5.51m x 3.15m)
- A range of high & low level units. Space for fridge/freezer. Integral cooker/oven. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer. Double panel radiator.
- First Floor Landing 12' 4'' x 6' 9'' (3.76m x 2.06m)
- Access to hot press & roof space.
- Bedroom 1 13' 0'' x 12' 2'' (3.96m x 3.71m)
- Side aspect room. Single panel radiator. Access to walk in wardrobe (6'0 x 6'0). Access to;
- En-suite 5' 10'' x 5' 5'' (1.78m x 1.65m)
- Comprising of; electric shower enclosure, low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 10' 1'' x 10' 0'' (3.07m x 3.05m)
- Rear/side aspect room. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 10' 2'' x 7' 1'' (3.10m x 2.16m)
- Rear aspect room. Single panel radiator.
- Bathroom 6' 4'' x 5' 4'' (1.93m x 1.62m)
- Comprising of; panel bath, low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Single panel radiator.
- Pebbled driveway providing off street parking. Front lawn with mature hedgerow surround. Enclosed rear garden laid in lawn with panel fence surround.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »