- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- An Extended Semi Detached Property with Corner Site
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms with Built in Robes
- Two Good Size Receptions Rooms, One with Sliding Patio Doors.
- Extended Kitchen With Integrated Appliances and Access to Rear
- Shower Room with White Suite on the First Floor
- Economy Seven Heating, Double Glazed Windows
- Surrounding Gardens with Lawn, Trees & Detached Garage With Off Street Parking
- Attractive Residential Location Close to Local Amenities Including Schools and Parks
An extended semi detached home in a much sought after residential area in the heart of East Belfast occupying a generous corner site with surrounding gardens in lawn and detached garage to rear with off street parking. Meticulously maintained by the family over many years this property with some extensive improvements throughout would make a superb family home in a great location. The ground floor accommodation comprises of a generous entrance hall, two good size reception rooms, one with sliding patio doors and a fitted kitchen in a good size extension. The first floor includes three well proportioned bedrooms with built in robes and shower room with white suite. With some significant improvements including a new heating system, this property would make a fantastic family home for today's modern family close to transport links and so many schools, shops and cafe's on the popular Belmont Road.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Front door.
- Entrance Hall
- Original hardwood floor
- White suite comprising low flush wc and wash hand basin.
- Lounge 14'7 x 11'9 (4.45m x 3.58m)
- (into Bay) Fireplace and cornicing. Original hardwood floor.
- Living Room 12' x 10'8 (3.66m x 3.25m)
- Sliding door to rear.
- Breakfast Room 8'4 x 7'8 (2.54m x 2.34m)
- Range of cupboards and partly tiled walls. Open to -
- Kitchen 10' x 8'6 (3.05m x 2.59m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, oven, ceramic four ring hob, and partly tiled walls.
- First Floor
- Access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 14'6 x 9'9 (4.42m x 2.97m)
- (into Bay) Range of built in robes.
- Bedroom 2 12'2 x 10'8 (3.71m x 3.25m)
- Built in robes.
- Bedroom 3 9' x 7'6 (2.74m x 2.29m)
- Built in robes.
- Shower Room
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low flush wc and partly tiled walls.
- Access via slingsby type ladder.
- Attractive gardens to front in lawn with flowerbeds and hedging.
Side garden in lawn with range of mature trees and shrubs leading to rear garden, patio area and driveway to detached garage. Off street parking
- Detached Garage
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »