- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Double Extended Semi Detached Villa
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Plus Reception Rooms
- Extended Luxury Integrated Kitchen
- Contemporary White Bathroom Suite
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Extensive Refurbished
- Highly Desirable Location
Additional InformationStunning Extended and Modernised Luxuriously Appointed Semi Detached Villa in Highly Regarded Location
Situated within this most popular section of the North Circular Road this extensively refurbished and extended semi detached residence will impress. The richly appointed interior comprises 5 bedrooms, 2 plus reception rooms, extended luxury integrated kitchen with granite worktops and contemporary white bathroom suite complete with claw foot roll top bath. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas central heating, master bedroom with en-suite shower room and Juliette balcony affording panoramic views over the City. Patio doors lead from the large kitchen, dining, living room to a south facing rear garden hard landscaped with artificial grass and patio areas plus double width entrance gates and car parking bays. An exceptional home perfectly situated to leading schools, excellent shopping, Cavehill Tennis Club, Fortwilliam Golf Course and the fabulous Cavehill Country Park.
Internal inspection highly regarded.
- Entrance Porch
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, granite tiled floor, leaded light detail.
- Entrance Hall
- Glass vestibule door, wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
Storage below stairs leading to separate basement area
- Lounge 5.16 x 4.83 (16'11" x 15'10")
- Into bay, double panelled radiator, feature antique fireplace, over mantle, marble inset.
- Living Room 4.19 x 3.68 (13'9" x 12'1")
- Wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator, recessed lighting.
- Extended Kitchen 4.93 x 5.98 (16'2" x 19'7")
- Island unit, bowl and a half granite single drainer, granite worktops, range space, stainless steel extractor fan, fridge/freezer housing, integrated dishwasher, washing machine, wine rack, glass display unit, granite splash back, recessed lighting, strip lighting, tall larder, feature radiator, wood laminate floor.
Dining Area - double panelled radiator, uPvc double glazed patio doors, recessed lighting.
Security alarm - mains wired
- First Floor
- Landing, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.99 x 2.33 (9'10" x 7'8")
- Wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising roll top claw foot bath, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 4.09 x 2.98 (13'5" x 9'9")
- Feature cast iron fireplace, tiled inset, double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 2.59 x 4.18 (8'6" x 13'9")
- Double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 5.14 x 4.33 (16'10" x 14'2")
- Into bay, attractive slate fireplace, tiled inset, panelled radiators, wood laminate floor.
- Fixed Staircase
- Master Bedroom 4.88 x 6.12 (16'0" x 20'1")
- Patio door, Juliette balcony, Velux roof light, recessed lighting, double panelled radiator, under eaves storage.
- Modern white suite comprising shower cubicle, walk-in thermostatically controlled drench shower, telephone hand shower, vanity unit, low flush wc, fully tiled walls.
- Double width gates, brick paved driveway, car parking bays, hard landscaped rear, artificial grass and putting green, outside light and tap, boiler house, gas boiler, panoramic views over the City.
BASEMENT AREA - SUITABLE FOR STORAGE - ACCESSED FROM REAR OF PROPERTY
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »