- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Semi Detached Home
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen/Dining/Living
- White Bathroom suite on 1st floor
- Gas heating
- Double Glazing
- Front Gardens
- Tarmac Driveway leading to
- Detached Garage
- Excellent enclosed rear garden
Additional InformationSituated in the heart of Rosetta, this beautifully presented and maintained semi detached home offers excellent accommodation comprising spacious lounge with sand stone fire place gas fire, modern fitted kitchen open large living/ dining room, that gives a much more contemporary feel to the ground floor living space. On the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms and white bathroom suite. Externally a driveway leads to a detached garage and the property also benefits from an excellent enclosed rear garden. As with any house in Rosetta, convenience is the order of the day, with Forestside Shopping Centre only a short distance away, leading schools both primary and post primary, and easy access to most parts of the City including the Ormeau Road and the array of cafés, restaurants and Cherryvale Playing Fields.
An excellent home in great location.
- Upvc glass panelled front door to entrance hall, Under-stairs storage.
- Lounge 13'2 x 11'3 (4.01m x 3.43m)
- (into bay) Sand stone fire-place with marble hearth housing a coal effect gas fire. Picture rail.
- Kitchen/Dining/Living 19'9 x 17'2 (6.02m x 5.23m)
- At widest points. Full range of high and low level shaker style units, built in ceramic hob and overhead extractor fan. Built in oven and microwave. Integrated fridge freezer. Integrated dish-washer. Single drainer stainless steel 1 ¼ bowl sink unit with mixer taps. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Double glazed sliding doors to patio/ garden area.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 12'9 x 8'6 (3.89m x 2.59m)
- (into bay) Wall to wall mirrored sliding robes. Picture rail.
- Bedroom Two 11'5 x 8'5 (3.48m x 2.57m)
- Triple mirrored sliding robes, picture rail.
- Bedroom Three 7'6 x 8'5 (2.29m x 2.57m)
- Picture rail. Built in bed with storage below.
- White Bathroom Suite
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and shower unit above. Wash hand basin with mixer taps and storage below. Low flush w.c.
- Access to the roof-space via fold down ladder. Floored for storage. Storage into-eaves.
- Front Garden
- Garden laid in lawns to the front.
Driveway with ample parking leading to detached garage.
- Detached Garage 16'2 x 9'8 (4.93m x 2.95m)
- Roller door up and over. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Outside Rear
- Enclosed rear gardens laid in lawns, Patio area to the rear of garage bordered by mature hedging and fencing.
- Please note
- The gas heating system is digitally connected to the Nest thermostat system that can controlled via an App
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »