This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Investment Property For Sale
- Prominent Trading Position In High Street
- Ground Floor 683 sq ft (63.45 sq m)
- First Floor 300 sq ft (27.87 sq m)
- Second Floor 300 sq ft (27.87 sq m)
- RENT: £7,800 PA + Rates
- Lease Term: Lease Runs Until 31/1/17
Additional InformationA prime commercial premises situated on Bangor's High Street. The property is currently let to a sun bed business on a lease until 31/1/2017. Located in the heart of the town, High Street benefits from the public relm re-development scheme, several local pay & display car parks and being close to the local marina. The street provides an excellent mix of business types and offers excellent investment potential.
- 15.09m x 4.57m (49' 6" x 15' 0")
- STORE ROOM 1
- 4.22m x 2.74m (13' 10" x 9' 0")
- STORE ROOM 2
- 3.05m x 2.74m (10' 0" x 9' 0")
- FRONT STORE
- 4.57m x 4.04m (15' 0" x 13' 3")
- REAR STORE
- 3.61m x 2.74m (11' 10" x 9' 0")
- With bath and wash hand basin.
- With low flush WC
- With fitted cupboards etc
- FRONT STORE ROOM
- 4.42m x 4.14m (14' 6" x 13' 7")
- REAR STORE ROOM
- 3.66m x 2.39m (12' 0" x 7' 10")
- Garden area at rear with right of way to Beatrice Road
Going up the High Street from the Marina. Unit is on the right hand side.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »