This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Investment Property For Sale
- Prominent Trading Position In High Street
- Ground Floor 683 sq ft (63.45 sq m)
- First Floor 300 sq ft (27.87 sq m)
- Second Floor 300 sq ft (27.87 sq m)
- RENT: £7,800 PA + Rates
- Lease Term: Lease Runs Until 31/1/17
Additional InformationA prime commercial premises situated on Bangor's High Street. The property is currently let to a sun bed business on a lease until 31/1/2017. Located in the heart of the town, High Street benefits from the public relm re-development scheme, several local pay & display car parks and being close to the local marina. The street provides an excellent mix of business types and offers excellent investment potential.
- 15.09m x 4.57m (49' 6" x 15' 0")
- STORE ROOM 1
- 4.22m x 2.74m (13' 10" x 9' 0")
- STORE ROOM 2
- 3.05m x 2.74m (10' 0" x 9' 0")
- FRONT STORE
- 4.57m x 4.04m (15' 0" x 13' 3")
- REAR STORE
- 3.61m x 2.74m (11' 10" x 9' 0")
- With bath and wash hand basin.
- With low flush WC
- With fitted cupboards etc
- FRONT STORE ROOM
- 4.42m x 4.14m (14' 6" x 13' 7")
- REAR STORE ROOM
- 3.66m x 2.39m (12' 0" x 7' 10")
- Garden area at rear with right of way to Beatrice Road
Going up the High Street from the Marina. Unit is on the right hand side.
(in last 30 days)
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »