- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Positioned within this prestigious, residential development that continues to attract young and growing families due to the friendly environment, spacious and versatile accommodation, and vast amenities nearby to include Colinglen Forest Park and its world class attractions, fantastic school catchments and Glider service providing direct cross City Services as well as the motorway network and lots of nearby amenities making this well maintained and up-graded bungalow a star purchase!
- Extended accommodation with over 1200 sq ft of adaptable living space to include four good bedrooms and two reception rooms or alternatively three bedrooms and three separate reception rooms.
- Lovely, bright living room with feature parquet solid wooden floor, an attractive fireplace which is plumbed for a gas fire and feature picture windows.
- Luxury, up-graded fitted kitchen with generous range of built-in appliances, illuminated display cabinets and spotlights open plan to dining space.
- Feature, extended sunroom with beautiful, tiled floor, Upvc double glazed double doors and beautiful views over the privately enclosed, South facing and mature grounds.
- Newly installed contemporary shower room with large shower cubicle, attractive tiling and feature wall hung sink unit with modern storage cabinet.
- Separate utility room with plumbing and room for extra storage.
- Large driveway to front with wall, pillars, and gates as well as a well maintained, sizeable front garden.
- Extensive feature South facing and private rear gardens that can be difficult to find in today’s market together with an additional large patio area and feature mature trees offering much desired seclusion and plenty of space to unwind and relax in an appealing setting.
- Oil fired central heating system and PVC double glazing to include Pvc eaves, fascia, and guttering.
- An exceptional home with so much to offer coupled with this desirable and extraordinary location that is sure to meet the demands of any young and growing family together with those seeking accommodation on all one level and we therefore highly recommend viewing early to avoid disappointment.
Uniquely located enjoying an elevated positioned within this exclusive and highly sought after residential location, this magnificent detached bungalow with South facing, privately enclosed gardens must be viewed to be fully appreciated. Four good bedrooms and two reception rooms or alternatively three good bedrooms and three reception rooms to include a feature sunroom overlooking private gardens. Luxury fitted kitchen open plan to dining space. New, luxurious contemporary fitted shower suite. Upvc double glazing. Oil fired central heating system. Double driveway to front. Detached garage / storage facility. Extensive, well maintained mature gardens. A beautiful detached home that has been well maintained and cared for and we have no hesitation in recommending an internal inspection. EPC G13
- GROUND FLOOR
- Feature Upvc double glazed double doors to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood effect strip floor.
- LOUNGE 19'86 x 12'02 (7.98m x 3.71m)
- Feature solid parquet wood flooring, fireplace plumbed for gas fire.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 20'08 x 8'27 (6.30m x 3.12m)
- Range of high and low level units, integrated 4 ring gas hob and electric under ovens, chrome extractor fan, integrated Bosch dishwasher, double drainer sink unit with mixer tap, integrated fridge, tiled floor, Upvc double glazed back door.
- SUNROOM 9'79 x 12'04 (4.75m x 3.76m)
- Tiled floor, Upvc double patio doors, spotlights.
- MASTER BEDROOM 1 11'87 x 9'86 (5.56m x 4.93m)
- Fitted robes.
- BEDROOM 2 9'3 x 8'86 (2.82m x 4.62m)
- Wood effect strip floor.
- BEDROOM 3 8'2 x 7'95 (2.49m x 4.55m)
- BEDROOM 4 / LOUNGE 11'98 x 9'25 (5.84m x 3.38m)
- Wood effect strip floor.
- Newly installed luxury shower suite 7'85 x 7'81 (4.29m x 4.19m)
- Large shower cubicle, electric shower unit, low flush w.c, feature wall hung wash hand basin with storage drawers, chrome towel warmer, chrome effect sanitary ware, beautiful tiling.
- Double driveway to front and well maintained garden, extensive, south facing, privately enclosed, mature rear garden and additional decking and patio areas.
- DETACHED GARAGE / STORAGE FACILITY
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »