- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extensively Refurbished and Extended Detached Modern Bungalow
- Elevated Position Commanding Spectacular Views Across Carnalea Golf Course to the Irish Sea
- Adaptable Accommodation with Four Bedrooms
- Main Bedroom with En Suite
- Separate Shower Room
- Modern Stylish Contemporary Family Bathroom Suite
- Utility/Laundry Room
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Living Space with Vaulted Ceiling and Cathedral Window Maximising on the Breathtaking Outlook to Rear
- Extremely Well Finished
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Ample Driveway Parking
- Mature Front and Rear Gardens
- Ever Sought After and Convenient Location
- Ideal for the Family Market or Those Downsizing
- Rarely do Properties on this Side of Crawfordsburn Road Present Themselves to the Open Market
Additional InformationHaving undergone an extensive refurbishment and extension programme, the result created at 70 Crawfordsburn Road can only be fully appreciated by personal appraisal. This modern style detached bungalow occupies a prime position commanding wonderful views to the rear across Carnalea Golf Course to Belfast Lough, the Irish Sea and Scotland beyond. Throughout the property is finished with the finest of materials and boasts four bedrooms, master bedroom with en suite, family bathroom, utility room and cavernous kitchen/dining/living space with vaulted ceiling and cathedral style angular window maximising on the breathtaking outlook to rear.
The property enjoys ample parking to the front with front and rear gardens and direct access to Carnalea Golf Course. Commuting is made easy with ease of access for the city commuter via both road and rail. This is a popular and ever sought after location and properties on this side of the road rarely present themselves to the open market.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- With polished porcelain tiled floor, glazed overhead atrium, built-in storage/cloaks cupboard.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Baxi gas fired boiler, range of built-in low level units, marble effect work surface and upstand, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, chrome mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, porcelain polished tiled floor, uPVC double glazed access door to side.
- 5.89m x 4.01m (19' 4" x 13' 2")
Bay window. Recessed LED spotlights to bay, mature elevated outlook to the Irish Sea and Scotland beyond.
- KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING SPACE:
- 8.71m x 5.08m (28' 7" x 16' 8")
Vaulted cathedral style ceiling with cathedral style double glazed floor to ceiling glass, breathtaking outlook across Carnalea Golf Club to Irish Sea and Scotland beyond, polished porcelain tiled flooring throughout, bespoke fitted kitchen with range of integrated handle-less units, quartz work surface, integrated four ring ceramic hob, integrated high level stainless steel double ovens, integrated larder fridge freezer, island unit with quartz work surface, inset sink unit, stainless steel mixer taps, built-in breakfast bar and twin wine coolers, overhead pelmet lighting to island unit, ample dining and living space, uPVC double glazed sliding patio doors to stone tiled patio and garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.96m x 3.23m (13' 0" x 10' 7")
Dual aspect window, outlook to front and rear with view to Irish Sea.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- With white suite comprising: close coupled WC, floating vanity unit with drawer units below, chrome mixer taps, illuminated mirror, double built-in fully tiled shower enclosure with soakaway floor, chrome thermostatically controlled shower unit and overhead rain drencher unit, chrome heated towel rail, porcelain tiled floor, porcelain wall tiling, recessed LED spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.56m x 3.2m (11' 8" x 10' 6")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.84m x 2.51m (12' 7" x 8' 3")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.23m x 2.74m (10' 7" x 9' 0")
- Contemporary style white suite comprising: close coupled WC, free standing Santini deep filled bath, wall mounted chrome mixer taps, recessed display shelf with LED lighting, floating vanity unit in glass with drawer units below, chrome mixer taps, illuminated mirror, built-in fully tiled shower cubicle, built-in chrome thermostatically controlled shower unit, overhead drencher unit, chrome heated towel rail, recessed LED spotlighting, extractor fan, porcelain tiled floor.
- Brick paviour driveway with ample parking, mature front gardens laid in lawns, rear gardens laid in lawns with stone tiled raised patio and plum cracked slate pathways, double gates to Carnalea Golf Course with excellent views to Irish Sea and Scotland beyond, outdoor lighting, uPVC soffits and fascia boards, outside tap.
Travelling from Holywood, in the direction of Bangor along the A2, turn left onto Springhill Road, then left onto Crawfordsburn Road and Number 70 is located on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »