- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning, Mid Terrace, Period Property Built in 1888
- Open Plan Kitchen With Dining Area And Separate Utility Room
- Living Room With Feature Inglenook Fireplace And Electric Stove
- Within Walking Distance To Newtownards Shopping Centre And Town Centre
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms, One With Built In Shelving
- First Floor Bathroom And Downstairs Shower Room
- Large Garden To The Rear In Lawn With Two Outhouses
- Excellent Location Close To Main Belfast And Bangor Arterial Routes
Additional InformationThis beautiful period property was built in 1888 and still retains many of its original features throughout. Situated in a lovely row of terrace properties, within walking distance to the town centre, the charm and size of the property and gardens can only be appreciated on internal viewing. The ground floor of the home has a large living room and the kitchen/dining room continues the cottage feel of the house and benefits from a separate, large utility area with downstairs shower room. The first floor has three bedrooms, a large family bathroom and built in storage.
The current owner has lovingly tended to the extensive landscaped gardens to the rear, with multiple seating areas to enjoy the vast array of mature shrubs and trees. This home really is a hidden gem and needs to be seen to be appreciated. early viewing is highly recommended for this stunningly, unique property.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Porch
- Tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 20' x 9' (6.10m x 2.74m)
- Inglenook fireplace with electric stove, wooden beam mantle and tiled hearth, built in storage, wood laminate flooring and glazed door to garden.
- Kitchen / Dining Area 18'1 x 8'1 (5.51m x 2.46m)
- Range of high and low level units with wooden work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel double sink unit with mixer taps, feature glazed units, built in oven and four ring hob, extractor hood, breakfast bar area, partly tiled walls, tiled floor in kitchen area, wood laminate flooring in dining area.
- Utility Room 11'1 x 5'1 (3.38m x 1.55m)
- Low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer and tiled floor.
- Shower Room 5' x 2'1 (1.52m x 0.64m)
- White suite comprising tiled shower cubicle with electric overhead shower and folding shower doors, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc and tiled floor.
- First Floor Return
- Bedroom 3 9' x 8'1 (2.74m x 2.46m)
- Wood laminate flooring, overlooking rear garden.
- Bathroom 7' x 5'1 (2.13m x 1.55m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and floor.
- First Floor
- Hotpress with storage. Access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 13'1 x 10' (3.99m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 2 9' x 8' (2.74m x 2.44m)
- Paved area, area in lawn, multiple bedding areas, mature shrubs and trees, seating areas, two sheds, oil storage tank, boiler house with oil fired boiler.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
30th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »