- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious accommodation, with potential to extend in attic
- Walled in south-facing rear garden (outhouse can be used as utility room)
- Amenity green nearby, Lucan Village and local schools and shops are all within walking distance
- Large living room with attractive bay window
- Quiet cul-de-sac location with no passing traffic
- Gas fired central heating & double glazed windows throughout
- Maintenance free drive way for ample off-road parking
- A few minutes walk from bus-stop with a frequent service to city centre
REA McDonald, Lucan's longest established estate agents, are delighted to present to the open market 7 WOODVILLE GROVE, LUCAN, CO. DUBLIN.
This is a well-presented semi-detached 4-bedroom family home, ideally located in a quiet cul-de-sac location with private south-facing rear garden within St Marys Parish. Short walk to the heart of Lucan Village.
Total accommodation extends to over 1,220 sq. ft and includes: large living room to front of house, dining room, kitchen, downstairs guest bathroom, additional cloakroom and upstairs there are 4 double bedrooms and family bathroom.
Key features include spacious internal accommodation, quiet cul-de-sac location with off-road parking, detached utility outhouse at rear of south-facing private garden, potential to extend in attic, spacious driveway for off-road parking, amenity green nearby and walking distance to local schools and Lucan Village.
Ideally situated in St. Mary’s Parish, Lucan.
Easy access to N4, M50, N7, Lucan Village with all its amenities & Liffey Valley Shopping Centre.
• Spacious accommodation, with potential to extend in attic
• Walled in south-facing rear garden (outhouse can be used as utility room)
• Amenity green nearby, Lucan Village and local schools and shops are all within walking distance
• Large living room with attractive bay window
• Quiet cul-de-sac location with no passing traffic
• Gas fired central heating & double glazed windows throughout
• Maintenance free drive way for ample off-road parking
• A few minutes walk from bus-stop with a frequent service to city centre
BER: D1 BER No.109698134 Energy Performance Indicator:231.4 kWh/m²/yr
Entrance Hallway: with quality solid hardwood floors, understairs storage, alarm point
Living Room: to front of house with feature bay window, gas fireplace with cream marble and solid wood surround, ceiling coving and centre-piece, Scandinavian wood and cutglass inlay double doors to dining room, quality solid hardwood floors
Dining Room: to rear of house with ceiling coving and centre piece, blinds, quality hardwood floors, French patio doors to private rear garden
Kitchen: with fully tiled floor, breakfast bar, extensive range of kitchen units at floor- and eye-level, tiled splashback, Neff integrated double oven, Neff 5-ring gas hob and extractor fan, Neff integrated microwave, feature larder, integrated fridge/ freezer, overlooking garden
Guest Bathroom: with wc, whb, window to side, tiled floor
Storage closet: with boiler
Family Bathroom: with original wooden floors, wc, whb, bath, sunken ceiling spot lights, window to side
Master Bedroom: to front of house with original wooden floors, blinds, wall-to-wall built-in wardrobes, feature bay window overlooking front lawn
Bedroom 2 to rear of house with wooden flooring, curtains, built-in wardrobes
Bedroom 3:to rear of house with wooden flooring, curtains and blinds
Bedroom 4: (3.82m x 2.50m) to front of house with carpet , curtains , fitted wardrobe
Hotpress is shelved
Potential to extend in attic
Walled in south-facing rear garden with attractive raised bed for greenery and shrubbery at rear, imprinted concrete for low maintenance, detached outhouse with electric supply, outdoor tap, urns included in sale
Walled in maintenance free large front driveway for ample off-road parking
Attractive tree in corner
BER No.: 109698134
Energy Performance Indicator: 231.4 kWh/m²/yr
Schools near 7 Woodville GroveVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »