- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Large Detached Family Residence
- Four well proportioned Bedrooms
- Fully Enclosed Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking
- Detached Garage
7 Woodcroft Rise is a beautifully presented detached family home set in a quiet corner of the very popular Woodcroft development. This four bedroom family home has been maintained to a excellent standard throughout. The property is located within easy walking distances to the main grammar schools in Ballymena, and only a short drive to Gracehill and Camphill Primary Schools. We would strongly advise a viewing of this home to fully appreciate all it has to offer.
- Victorian Floor Tiles.Stained Glass window. Under stairs cupboard
- Kitchen 5.49 x 3.26 (18'0" x 10'8")
- Oak high and low level units. Display cabinets.Under counter lights. Space for Range cooker. Integrated Fridge. Integrated dishwasher. 1 1/2 bowl white sink. Tiled splash back. Tiled Floor.
- Utility Room 2.47 x 1.69 (8'1" x 5'6")
- Low level units. Space for Aw/m, Space for tumble dryer.Stainless steel sink.
- Living Room 4.79 x 3.85 (15'8" x 12'7")
- Open fire with Antique tile inset and Mag honey surround
- Dining Room 3.59 x 3.26 (11'9" x 10'8")
- Solid wood floor. Double doors to rear garden.
- Shower room 2.4 x 1.6 (7'10" x 5'2")
- Low flush W/C. WHB. Shower. Victorian Floor Tiles. Dado Rail. Ceiling Coving.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1- Front 4.77 x 3.87 (15'7" x 12'8")
- Laminate Floor. Recessed wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2 -Rear 3.57 x 2.98 (11'8" x 9'9")
- Bedroom 3 -Front 3.57 x 2.49 (11'8" x 8'2")
- Laminate Floor.High level dado rail.
- Bedroom 4- Rear 4.28 x 3.41 (14'0" x 11'2")
- Laminate floor.
- Family Bathroom 2.56 x 2.73 (8'4" x 8'11")
- WHB. W/C.Bath. Shower. 1/2 wall tile.Ceiling coving.
- Detached Garage 5.50 x 3.32 (18'0" x 10'10")
- OFCH. Power lights.
- Fully Enclosed Rear Garden laid to lawns/shrubs. Paved Patio.
- Tudor Summer House 3.16 x 3.14 (10'4" x 10'3")
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »