This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
A superb top floor apartment occupying a prime position within Woodbrook Green, fronting the Ballinderry Road, only a few minutes drive to Lisburn city centre with all local amenities as well as excellent transport links to Belfast and surrounding towns and cities.
Finished to a high specification this spacious open plan property boasts built in surround sound, I pod docking station and 13 ft high ceiling in the living area giving buyers that loft apartment style living.
Sure to appeal to a wide range of purchasers, in particular first time buyers, investors and those seeking an easy maintenance property with a convenient work commute.
Accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance hall, kitchen/dining open plan to living area with foldable doors to balcony, 2 bedrooms (master with en suite shower room), modern bathroom.
Gas Central heating.
PVC double glazed windows and exterior doors.
Communal parking and green areas.
Location: Off Ballinderry Road.
- Stairs to front glass double glazed door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- with wood flooring, single panelled radiator, 2 built-in storage cupboards.
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/KITCHEN/DINING AREA:32' 9" x 10' 9" (9.98m x 3.28m)
- in lounge area wood flooring, high feature ceiling, 3 double panelled radiators, double doors to balcony, kitchen area with range of high and low level fitted units, built-in oven with 4 ring ceramic hob unit, single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, granite worktops, breakfast bar, built-in automatic washing machine, built-in fridge/freezer, part tiled walls, tiled floor, double panelled radiator, open plan to:
- BEDROOM (1):13' 11" max. x 12' 5" (4.24m x 3.78m)
- with built-in wardrobe, double panelled radiator, double aspect windows.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- with shower cubicle with sliding screen door, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush w.c., fully tiled walls, tiled floor, ladder style heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):9' 11" x 9' 7" (3.02m x 2.92m)
- with built-in wardrobe, double panelled radiator.
- BATHROOM:9' 7" x 6' 0" (2.92m x 1.83m)
- with panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, separate shower cubicle with swinging screen door, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush w.c., fully tiled walls, tiled floor, ladder style heated towel rail, recessed shelving, extractor fan.
- Communal parking and green areas.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 9 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views