- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Red Brick End Townhouse Set Off The Malone Road
- Living / Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms, Two With Built-In Sliderobes & Principal Bedroom With Ensuite Shower Room
- Integral Garage With Electric Garage Door
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Driveway Parking To the Side For Several Vehicles
- Rear Patio Area & Garden
- Priced To Allow For Some Updating
- Well Suited To Professionals & Families Wanting To Be Located Within Walking Distance Of Amenities Of South Belfast
Additional InformationWindsor Court is a development set off the Malone Road, South Belfast. This home is well suited to those wanting to be in close proximity of Queen's University, Methody College, Belfast City Centre, and both hospitals. Public transport and motorway networks are close at hand. Botanic Gardens and Lisburn Road are a few minutes away by foot.
This end townhouse comprises of three good sized bedrooms, ensuite shower room, bathroom, lounge / dining area, separate kitchen, and an integral garage.
Please contact our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888 to arrange a private viewing at your convenience.
- Solid wooden front door with glazed side panels leading to:
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Solid wooden floor. Corniced ceiling. Understairs storage cupboard.
- LIVING / DINING AREA:
- 8.93m x 3.55m (29' 4" x 11' 8")
Corniced ceiling. Ceiling rose. Attractive marble fireplace with granite hearth.
- 3.26m x 3.09m (10' 8" x 10' 2")
Range of high and low level units. Partially tiled walls. 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Ceramic hob with extractor fan over. Double electric oven. Space for fridge. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Stairs from Reception Hall to:
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 8.67m x 5.67m (28' 5" x 18' 7")
Up and over door electric door. Power and light. Oil fired boiler. Side door. Stainless steel sink unit. Space for washing machine.
- Access to roof space. Shelved hotpress.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.06m x 3.29m (13' 4" x 10' 10")
Built-in mirrored sliderobes. Laminate wooden floor.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Corner shower cubicle with 'Triton' electric shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Half tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.28m x 3.m (10' 9" x 9' 10")
Built-in mirrored sliderobe. Laminate wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.43m x 2.59m (11' 3" x 8' 6")
- Panelled bath with telephone hand shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Half tiled walls.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Tarmac driveway parking for several vehicles. Enclosed paved patio garden with a selection of mature plants and shrubs to the front and back.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »