- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Impressive Modernised Town House
- 3 Bedrooms
- Through Lounge With Bow Window
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen
- Classic White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Central Heating
- Upvc Double Glazed Windows
- Pvc Fascia & Eaves
- Landscaped Gardens With Car Parking Bays
Additional InformationA Magnificent Extensively Modernised Town Terrace With Off Street Car Parking.
A fabulous opportunity to purchase an extensively refurbished and modernised town terrace with landscaped gardens set within this highly regarded location. The richly appointed interior comprises 3 bedrooms, through lounge with bow window and double glazed patio doors to garden, spacious luxury fitted kitchen with granite worktops, built-under oven and ceramic hob and classic white bathroom suite with electric shower. The dwelling further offers gas central heating, uPvc double glazed windows and exterior doors, pvc fascia and eaves, replacement interior doors, skirting and architrave, built in wardrobes, extensive use of ceramic floor coverings and recessed lighting. Landscaped gardens with superb car parking bays affording off street car parking add the finishing touches to a home which will not disappoint.
- Open Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator.
- Through Lounge 5.47 x 3.06 (17'11" x 10'0")
- Bow window, attractive fireplace, uPvc double glazed patio doors, double panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 5.56 x 3.27 (18'3" x 10'9")
- Stainless steel sink unit, granite worktop and drainer, granite splash back, extensive range of high and low level units, built-under oven and ceramic hob, stainless steel canopy extractor fan, tall larder, fridge/freezer housing, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting, cornice ceiling, under stairs cloaks, concealed gas boiler, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 2.89 x 3.21 (9'6" x 10'6")
- Panelled radiator, recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 4.50 x 2.66 (14'9" x 8'9")
- Extensive range of built-in wardrobes, matching drawer packs.
- Bedroom 3.61 x 2.37 (11'10" x 7'9")
- Wood laminate floor.
- Classic white suite comprising shower cubicle, electric shower, vanity unit, low flush wc, chrome radiator, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting.
- Landscaped gardens front and rear in lawns, shrubs and flowerbeds, patio in stone chip, path and flowerbeds, garden shed, outside tap, Asphalt driveway.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »