- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Detached Family Home
- Highly Regarded East Belfast Location
- In need of Modernisation
- Kitchen open Plan to Dining Area
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Downstairs Cloakroom with WC
- 4 Spacious Bedrooms
- Bathroom with Coloured Suite
- uPVC Double Glazing, Soffits and Guttering
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Front Garden in Lawns with Ample Parking
- Attached Garage
- Delightful, Private Rear Garden in Lawns
- Ideal Location, Close to Leading Schools, Parks and Recreational Facilities
Additional InformationTweskard Park, one of the most highly regarded East Belfast addresses is an ideal location for a family home. Tucked just off the Belmont Road and in close proximity to leading schools, Belmont Park and CIYMS recreational facilities this property is bound to appeal to a wide range of purchasers.
Although this property is in need of modernisation to bring it up to current standards, the accommodation is bright and spacious, boasting ample reception space and four good sized bedrooms. Situated on a prime site, the property is set back from the road, creating an attractive front garden laid in lawns with ample driveway parking leading to an attached garage. The spacious rear garden enjoys a sunny aspect and is extremely private space ideal for outdoor entertaining or children at play.
As properties in this location do not present themselves to the open market very often, viewing at your earliest convenience is highly recommended.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- uPVC double glazed front door, side light, to spacious reception hall.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Original herringbone wooden floor, inner cloaks area with herringbone wooden floor.
- CLOAKROOM WITH WC:
- Coloured suite comprising: low flush WC, vanity unit with laminate work tops.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.96m x 4.39m (22' 10" x 14' 5")
into square bay
Dual aspect windows, mature outlook over rear garden, cornice ceiling, tiled fireplace and hearth, gas coal fire, built-in shelving.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.22m x 3.48m (13' 10" x 11' 5")
Mature outlook to rear garden, cornice ceiling.
- 4.04m x 2.97m (13' 3" x 9' 9")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, stainless steel single drainer double sink unit, mixer taps, integrated six ring hob, canopy and extractor fan above, built-in high level oven, mature outlook to front, concealed light, open to casual dining area with oil fired boiler and built-in seating area with mature outlook over rear garden, access to rear hallway with built-in larder cupboard, separate pantry, service door to garage.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 2.95m x 2.87m (9' 8" x 9' 5")
Built-in shelving with mature outlook to front.
- Bay window.
- Access to roofspace, hotpress, copper cylinder, built-in shelving above, additional built-in airing cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.62m x 3.28m (15' 2" x 10' 9")
at widest points into square bay.
Beautiful mature outlook over rear garden, extensive range of built-in furniture including wardrobes, cupboards, chest of drawers.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.28m x 3.23m (10' 9" x 10' 7")
Mature outlook to rear garden, twin built-in cupboards.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.28m x 2.87m (10' 9" x 9' 5")
Mature outlook to front, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashback, built-in cupboard.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.12m x 2.29m (10' 3" x 7' 6")
Mature outlook to rear garden, wash hand basin with vanity unit below.
- Coloured suite comprising: panelled bath, built-in shower cubicle with PVC panelled splashback, Mira electric shower unit, vanity unit with built-in cabinet, below, laminate work surfaces, fully tiled walls.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Coloured suite comprising: low flush WC, floating wash hand basin, fully tiled walls.
- Beautiful mature south facing rear garden with excellent degree of privacy, mature trees and shrubs, extensive lawn, raised paved patio area ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining, garden shed, greenhouse, array of plants, flowerbeds, uPVC fascia and soffit boards, oil PVC storage tank, asphalt driveway with ample parking, front garden laid in lawns with flowerbeds, mature trees and shrubs.
- 5.36m x 2.39m (17' 7" x 7' 10")
Up and over door, plumbed for washing machine, uPVC double glazed access door to side.
Travelling from the roundabout at Campbell College, continue along Belmont Road in the direction of Holywood, follow the road up the hill and Tweskard Park is located on the right hand side. Take the first entrance into Tweskard Park and No. 7 is located on the right hand side.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
43rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »