- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended Mid Terrace
- 2 Receptions
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Bedrooms
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Enclosed Front and Rear Yard
- Sought After Residential Location
- Priced to Allow for Modernisation
Additional InformationAn excellent opportunity to acquire a keenly priced property in a highly regarded residential location which is sure to appeal to an investor or a first-time buyer looking to work off a blank canvas.
Priced to allow for modernisation the dwelling comprises of a spacious hallway, two receptions, extended kitchen with dining space, downstairs shower room, classic white first floor bathroom suite and three well proportioned bedrooms. Outside there are enclosed yards to the front and rear.
The property further benefits from oil fired central heating.
Twaddell Avenue is conveniently located close to many leading shops and amenities including Ballygomartin Tesco and Woodvale Park. It also shares excellent bus services to Belfast City Centre.
Contact Rea Estates NOW for further details or to arrange an appointment to view.
- Ground Floor
- Hardwood front door with glass insets, double panelled radiator, enclosed electricity meter, under stair storage, access to first floor
- Front Reception 3.90m x 3.32m (12'9" x 10'10")
- Into bay, brick fireplace and surround, double panelled radiator
- Rear Reception 3.81m x 2.85m (12'5" x 9'4")
- Tiled fireplace with brick surround, double panelled radiator
- Kitchen 4.15m x 2.38m (13'7" x 7'9")
- Extended fitted kitchen with both high and low level units, tiled splash backs and contrasting worktops, stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbed for a washing machine, double panelled radiator, vinyl flooring, access to rear yard
- Downstairs Bathroom
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and free standing shower, tiled flooring and walls,
- First Floor
- Front Bedroom 3.69m x 3.31m (12'1" x 10'10")
- Double panelled radiator
- Rear Bedroom 3.34m x 2.96m (10'11" x 9'8")
- Double panelled radiator, enclosed storage cupboard, tiled fireplace and surround
- Third Bedroom 2.46m x 2.03m (8'0" x 6'7")
- Enclosed storage cupboard, panelled radiator
- Classic white bathroom suite including low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin and panelled bath, panelled radiator
- Metal privacy fence with metal entrance gate, paved garden laid out with mature shrubs and trees
- Fully enclosed and paved yard with access to rear entry, enclosed boiler house, PVC oil tank
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
49th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »