7 Toberhewny Hall, Lurgan BT66 8JZ
3 Bed Semi-detached house For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- 3 Bed Semi-Detached Villa Current Rent : £460pcm (£5,520pa)
- Comparable: 23 Toberhewny Hall on the Market for £99,950
- Entrance Hall / Lounge / Spacious Kitchen / Dining Area / Bathroom
- Oil Fired Heating / Double Glazed in uPVC Frames
- Tarmac Driveway / Garden to front / Enclosed at Rear
- Viewing Recommended / Ideal Family Home or Investment Opportunity
- EPC Rating:D60
Additional InformationViewing Times:
1:40pm - 2:10pm Thu 14th June
1:40pm - 2:10pm Wed 20th June
1:40pm - 2:10pm Fri 22nd June
A desirable three-bedroom semi-detached property, situated in a popular residential area of Lurgan, near to all local amenities including independent shops, shopping centre and Schools. Located within walking distance to Lurgan town centre. Offering practical accommodation with three bedrooms, living room and a spacious family kitchen, this home will appeal to first time buyers. Also a perfect opportunity for investors, offering a great rental potential.
Lurgan is a town in County Armagh, Northern Ireland. The town is near the southern shore of Lough Neagh and in the north-eastern corner of the county. Lurgan is about 18 miles (29 km) south-west of Belfast and is linked to the city by both the M1 motorway and the Belfast–Dublin railway line. It has approx. population of 25,000.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »