- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Three bedroom semi detached home
- Spacious lounge with feature fireplace
- Modern kitchen/diner with integrated hob/oven
- Downstairs WC
- Well proportioned bedrooms
- Three piece family bathroom
- Enclosed rear garden
- Off street parking
- Garden room
- Oil fired central heating
- Tenure: Freehold
- Rates: Approx. £800 per year as of 22/02/2021
- Management fee: N/A
- Floor area: Approx. 1033 sq ft
7 Timakeel Grange, Portadown
Hannath welcome to the market this beautifully presented three bedroom semi detached home in Timakeel Grange, located in the outskirts of Portadown. Offering spacious living accommodation including lounge with feature fireplace, modern kitchen/diner with integrated hob and oven, three well proportioned bedrooms and a three piece family bathroom. 7 Timakeel Grange also has the added benefit of a garden room which is ideal for those working from home. We're sure this home will feature on many a wish list and an early viewing is highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall 14' 5'' x 6' 6'' (4.39m x 1.98m) at widest point
- Access via composite door. Tiled flooring. Single panel radiator. Access to downstairs WC
- Lounge 16' 7'' x 11' 1'' (5.05m x 3.38m) at widest point
- Wooden flooring. Feature fireplace with open fire. Double panel radiator.
- WC 4' 9'' x 2' 5'' (1.45m x 0.74m) at widest point
- Comprising of; low flush WC, wash hand basin. Tiled flooring.
- Kitchen/Diner 12' 5'' x 18' 2'' (3.78m x 5.53m) at widest point
- Open plan kitchen/diner offering a range of high and low level units. Integrated hob and oven. Space for washing machine and tumble dryer, hard wearing worktop with upstand. Tiled flooring and double pane radiator. Access to rear garden via PVC double doors.
- First Floor Landing
- Carpet flooring. Access to hot press and floored roof space with drop down ladder.
- Bedroom 1 16' 0'' x 9' 7'' (4.87m x 2.92m) at widest point
- Front aspect room. Single panel radiator. Wooden flooring.
- Bedroom 2 13' 2'' x 8' 8'' (4.01m x 2.64m)
- Rear aspect room. Vinyl flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 9' 6'' x 8' 9'' (2.89m x 2.66m)
- Rear aspect room. Wooden flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bathroom 7' 4'' x 8' 0'' (2.23m x 2.44m) at widest point
- Three piece family bathroom comprising of; low flush WC, fitted bath with electric shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin. Splash back and partially tiled walls. Single panel radiator, access to built in storage.
- Garden Room 11' 2'' x 7' 3'' (3.40m x 2.21m)
- Wood effect flooring and power points.
- The front of the property offers off street parking. The rear of the property is easily maintained with patio area.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »