- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb Modern Constructed Town House
- 4 Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom En-Suite
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen with Dining Area
- Lounge to First Floor
- Contemporary White Bathroom to Second Floor
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Integral Garage
- Gardens Front & Rear
Additional InformationStunning Modern Constructed Town House Offering Fabulous Proportions Throughout
Holding a prime position within this ever popular residential location this spacious town house offers adaptable luxury accommodation. The modern interior comprises entrance hall with furnished cloakroom, luxury fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven and hob with open plan dining and patio doors to garden. A first floor lounge with master bedroom with en-suite shower room with 2 further bedrooms and a contemporary white bathroom suite on the second floor adds the luxury feel to this spacious home.
Superb landscaped gardens front and rear with integral garage makes this an opportunity not to be missed.
- Entrance Hall
- Solid entrance door, double panelled radiator, porcelain tiled floor.
- Furnished Cloakroom
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, partly tiled walls.
- Kitchen 5.85 x 3.31 (19'2" x 10'10")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of contemporary high and low level units, formica worktops, built-under oven and gas hob, stainless steel canopy extractor fan, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, porcelain tiled floor.
- Dining Area
- Double panelled radiator, porcelain tiled floor, double glazed French doors.
- First Floor
- Landing, double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 3.29 x 3.43 (10'10" x 11'3")
- Double panelled radiator, built-in robe.
- En-Suite Shower Room
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- Lounge 5.41 x 3.33 (17'9" x 10'11")
- Cast iron fireplace, double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, recessed lighting.
- Second Floor
- Contemporary white suite comprising panelled bath, semi pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, Velux roof light, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 3.37 x 4.37 (11'1" x 14'4")
- Double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 4.56 x 4.68 (15'0" x 15'4")
- Double panelled radiator, built-in robe, Velux roof light.
- Roof Space
- Rear garden in lawn, patio area, stone chip driveway.
- Integral Garage
- Roller shutter door.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »