- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Three bedroom detached family home
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Open plan kitchen/dining leading to rear garden
- Ground floor WC
- Rear aspect master bedroom
- Four piece family bathroom
- PVC double glazed windows & doors
- Tarmac driveway
- Enclosed rear garden which is ideal for family gatherings
- Security alarm system
- Within walking distance to the local primary school & shop
7 The Olde Nursery, Bleary
Located in the popular area of Bleary this superbly presented three bedroom detached family home offers an ‘out of town’ location with the benefit of close proximity and easy access to the local towns of Portadown, Lurgan, Tandragee and Banbridge. Boasting an open plan kitchen/dining area with integrated appliances, spacious lounge, well-proportioned bedrooms and an enclosed rear garden. This property represents outstanding value and will appeal to first time buyers and young families alike.
See below link for video tour;
Conveniently located in a quiet development in Bleary the property is four miles from Lurgan, six miles from Portadown and three miles from Waringstown. Close proximity of local towns leaves quick access to schools, bars, restaurants, cinemas, shopping centres and other local amenities. Many local leisure and recreational facilities are also close to hand.
- Entrance Hall 17' 2'' x 6' 11'' (5.23m x 2.10m)
- Via glazed PVC door. Tiled flooring. Single panel radiator. Access to under stair storage.
- Lounge 16' 8'' x 11' 11'' (5.08m x 3.64m)
- Feature fireplace. Wooden flooring. Double panel radiator.
- WC 7' 3'' x 3' 3'' (2.21m x 0.99m)
- Comprising of; low flush WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit. Tiled flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Kitchen/Dining 19' 3'' x 9' 9'' (5.87m x 2.98m)
- Range of high & low level units. Integrated cooker/oven with ceramic hob. Space for fridge/freezer and washing machine. 1.5 stainless steel sink. Tiled flooring. Partially tiled walls. Spot lights. Double panel radiator. Glazed PVC door leading to rear garden.
- First Floor Landing 10' 6'' x 3' 3'' (3.21m x 1.00m)
- Access to roof space. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 1 11' 7'' x 10' 5'' (3.53m x 3.18m)
- Rear aspect room. Carpet flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 13' 10'' x 8' 3'' (4.22m x 2.52m)
- Front aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 10' 11'' x 7' 1'' (3.32m x 2.17m)
- Front aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator. Access to storage cupboard.
- Bathroom 10' 7'' x 7' 6'' (3.22m x 2.29m)
- Four piece suite comprising of; mains shower enclosure with electric unit, bath with telephone shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Tiled flooring. Partially tiled walls. Double panel radiator. Access to hot press.
- Front garden laid in lawn with tarmac driveway to the side. Rear garden enclosed by mature hedgerow and panel fencing. Ideal space for kids and family gatherings.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »