- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Exclusive Location Within Holywood Town Centre
- Period 3 Storey Townhouse (Grade B2 Listed)
- Well Presented Throughout & Retaining Many Original Features
- Secure Gated Entrance & Residents Parking
- Lounge with Feature Bay Window & Wood Burning Stove
- Dining Room
- Well Proportioned Kitchen with Excellent Storage
- First Floor Drawing Room with Original Feature Fireplace
- 4 Bedrooms
- Spacious Bathroom
- First Floor Utility Room
- Rear Annex with Flexible Accommodation Consisting of Cloakroom with WC, Shower Area, Garden Room & First Floor Study
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Beautiful, Mature Garden with Southerly Aspect
- Conveniently Located Within Walking Distance to an Excellent Range of Schools, Holywood Town Centre, Coastline & to Rail & Bus Networks
- Superb Property for a Range of Buyers
Additional InformationThe Crescent has long been regarded as one of Holywood's best kept secrets. This unique listed Georgian town terrace, set behind electric wrought iron gates in its own majestic landscaped square, is situated just off the High Street and within walking distance of the town centre. It is also within easy commuting distance of Belfast city centre and Belfast City Airport. Many schools and the coastal walk are conveniently at hand.
This Georgian mid terrace lets the purchasers buy a bit of history as the property still holds many of its original features which include high ceiling cornices and intricate ceiling roses. Well cared for by the present owners with many additional and enchanting features, not least is the annex and garden room that opens onto the private rear gardens and lends itself to a variety of uses.
All in all a very stylish property in a most enviable location that has been priced to allow the lucky purchaser scope to change and update if required.
- Hardwood front door with glazed top light to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hand cut terracotta tiles with slate border, cornice ceiling, storage cupboard under stairs. Open arch to . . .
- 5.31m x 3.81m (17' 5" x 12' 6")
Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, feature bay window, feature fireplace with oak mantle, slate hearth, cast iron Aarrow wood burner with brick inset.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.81m x 3.m (12' 6" x 9' 10")
Ceramic tiled floor, built-in alcove shelving, feature original sash window. Leading to . . .
- 3.99m x 2.9m (13' 1" x 9' 6")
Range of high and low level units, single drainer 1.5 sink unit with mixer tap, Italian marble wall tiles, lamiante work surfaces, part tiled walls, tongue and groove ceiling, integrated slimline Bosch dishwasher, integrated under bench fridge, Bosch induction hob and Bosch double oven and grill with extractor fan above, low voltage spotlights, cupboard housing boiler, ceramic flooring through to the dining room.
- GARDEN ROOM:
- 4.29m x 3.51m (14' 1" x 11' 6")
Chinese type slate floor, tongue and groove vaulted ceiling, Velux windows, two circular port hole windows, nook with built-in shelving and glass blocks, double doors to garden.
- Stairs from hallway to . . .
- STUDY/HOME OFFICE:
- 4.19m x 3.4m (13' 9" x 11' 2")
- UTILITY ROOM:
- With stainless steel sink with single drainer, hot and cold taps, plumbed for washing machine, over bench space for tumble dryer, high and low level units, access hatch to roofspace area.
- Comprising of white suite with large panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with hot and cold taps and tiled splash back, Karndean flooring, large hotpress cupboard with copper cylinder tank anbd range of shelving.
- The arch feature is reflected in the hall and drawing room, the area is well lit by the Velux window with steps up to the bathroom/laundry on one side and to the drawing room and bedroom on the other side.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.79m x 4.27m (19' 0" x 14' 9")
Hardwood flooring, feature fireplace with slate mantle, tiled inset and hearth, delightful aspect over The Crescent.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.81m x 3.2m (12' 6" x 10' 6")
Aspect to rear courtyard with original sliding sash window, built-in shelving units to alcoves.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.19m x 3.81m (13' 9" x 12' 6")
Aspect to front, range of built-in mirror sliding robes.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.51m x 3.25m (11' 6" x 10' 8")
Aspect to rear.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.m x 1.8m (9' 10" x 5' 11")
Aspect to front.
- Accessed via Slingby type ladder, light.
- Mature rear garden with patio areas, paved pathways, water features, well stocked flower beds with an excellent range of mature shrubs and trees, outside shed, uPVC oil tank, southerly aspect. Front garden with a shared lawn area with stunning weeping Ash tree, ample resident and visitor parking accessed via electric gates.
Accessed off High Street opposite The Priory.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »