7 The Coaches,
Holywood, BT18 0LE
4 Bed Detached House
Offers around £450,000
Contact the Agent
Rodgers & Browne
Offers around £450,000
- THE FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW...
- Four bedrooms, three reception rooms plus dining kitchen and study area
- Flexible interior to suit most requirements
- Spacious dining kitchen with separate utility room
- Ground floor bedroom and bathroom
- Electric personal lift (can be removed if required)
- Attractive 'colonial' style exterior
- Quiet cul de sac
- Neat easily managed garden with sunny aspect to rear
- Bathroom, ensuite bathroom and shower room
- uPVC double glazed conservatory to rear
- Double glazing and oil fired central heating
- Former garage as useful store
- c. 2,200 sq.ft.
"This is an attractive detached home built in a 'colonial' style with distinctive covered veranda to the front.
The accommodation is generous and offers great flexibility to suit most family needs. There are four bedrooms (three on first floor and one on ground floor) with bathroom ensuite, shower room and bathroom on ground floor which must be of interest to those with an extended family. There is also a personal lift from ground to first floor.
Set off by neat easily managed gardens which have a sunny aspect to the rear, this is a charming and attractive home in a quiet and convenient location.
Make and appointment to view today".
- COVERED OPEN VERANDA
- Hardwood front door with stained glass panel.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Double glass doors to:
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.49m x 3.89m (18' 0" x 12' 9")
Feature fireplace, painted carved surround, cast iron and tiled inset, slate hearth. Bay window.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.56m x 3.15m (11' 8" x 10' 4")
Fireplace with slate hearth.
- 6.4m x 4.93m (21' 0" x 16' 2")
Extensive range of maple high and low level cupboards, stainless steel handles, polished granite worktops, Britannia range cooker with six ring gas top in tiled recess, recessed lighting, fridge, dishwasher, Belfast sink with mixer tap, ceramic tiled floor, space for dining table and chairs. Archway to:
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY
- 3.05m x 2.69m (10' 0" x 8' 10")
Heat and power. Double uPVC double glazed doors to garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.86m x 3.07m (12' 8" x 10' 1")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, tiled floor, half stable door to outside. Personal lift (can be removed id required) oil fired central heating boiler.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.18m x 3.15m (10' 5" x 10' 4")
- 2.01m x 1.96m (6' 7" x 6' 5")
White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, half tiled walls, extractor.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Cloaks cupboard and hot tank.
- Staircase with painted spindles and hardwood handrail to minstrel gallery.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.97m x 3.18m (19' 7" x 10' 5")
Dormer and gable windows, built-in wardrobes.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- 3.15m x 1.83m (10' 4" x 6' 0")
White suite comprising panelled bath, 'Mira Jump' instant heat shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, double glazed Velux window, extractor fan.
- POSSIBLE STUDY AREA/OR POTENTIAL DRESSING ROOM
- 2.64m x 2.08m (8' 8" x 6' 10")
Into dormer window.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.22m x 3.89m (13' 10" x 12' 9")
Extensive range of built-in wardrobes.
- DRESSING ROOM OR ENSUITE
- 3.05m x 2.31m (10' 0" x 7' 7")
Plus built-in wardrobes. Double glazed Velux window.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.58m x 2.97m (11' 9" x 9' 9")
Double glazed Velux window. Storage into eaves.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.95m x 1.83m (9' 8" x 6' 0")
White suite comprising contemporary vanity unit wash hand basin, uPVC fully tiled large shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower, recessed lighting, extractor fan, double glazed Velux window.
- Store (FORMER GARAGE)
- 3.3m x 3.07m (10' 10" x 10' 1")
Light, power. Up and over door.
- Pink pebbled driveway.
- Neat easily managed gardens to front and rear in lawns, flowerbeds, shrubs, fencing and hedges. Sunny aspect to rear. Flagged, sheltered and sunny patio barbecue area.
- Water tap. PVC oil tank.
Last turning on right hand side at top of Croft Road.
Mortgage Repayment Calculator
Want to check your mortgage eligibility?
This information is a guide only and should not be relied on as a recommendation or advice, that any particular mortgage is suitable for you. All mortgages are subject to the applicant(s) meeting the eligibility criteria of the specific lender. You should make an appointment to receive mortgage advice which will based on your needs and circumstances.
Schools near 7 The Coaches, Holywood, BT18 0LE
- Selective Grammar Schools
- Integrated Colleges
- Secondary Schools
- Primary Schools
Sorry we couldn't find any selective grammar schools within in a null miles radius of this property
Loading Area Price Data
Are you selling this property?
Our advertising upgrades can make your property really stand out.
Advertise until sold
PROMOTE YOUR PROPERTY
Stand out - with 4 photos on the search results page showing the best features of your property as chosen by you
Adverts appear above standard ads and are twice the size of a standard ad
Premier properties receive 3.5x more email enquiries than standard ads
Reach more buyers - push your advert up to the top of the search results every week for the first four weeks
Advertise until sold - with no limits or expiry date, your advert stays up until it's sale agreed
Upgrade option - with our 'bump it back' package to push your advert back to the top of the search results
You choose the duration
PROMOTE YOUR PROPERTY
Stand out - in an area specifically chosen by you for as long as you want
Adverts appear above standard ads
Featured properties receive 1.5x more email enquiries than standard ads
Attract buyers - your advert will appear at the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order
Upgrade your advert - to a premier listing with no limit or expiry date
Final cost of a featured listing is determined by search terms and duration of listing.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.