- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented Mid Terrace Villa In Convenient Location Just Off Doagh Road
- Situated Short Distance From Main Road And Rail Links To Belfast
- Spacious Lounge With Feature Fireplace Open Plan To Dining Area
- Separate Kitchen With Range Of Fitted Cupboards & Space For Dining
- Rear Utility Porch Off Kitchen Giving Access To Rear Garden
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Both With Fitted Wardrobes
- Rear Bedroom With Pleasant Views Over The Countryside
- Three Piece White Shower Room Suite / Double Glazed Throughout
- Oil Fired Central Heating System / Layby Parking Area To Front
- Generous Rear Garden With Lawns, Paved Patio Areas & Countryside Views
- Available To Let Immediately Unfurnished For £510 Per Month
Additional InformationThis deceptively spacious mid terrace villa is situated in a convenient location just off the Doagh Road, Newtownabbey. The property has been freshly painted and new carpets just fitted throughout. Internally the home provides a good sized lounge with feature fireplace and open plan to a dining area, a separate kitchen with fitted units and space for a table and chairs, as well as a utility porch off. Upstairs there are two well proportioned bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes, and with pleasant views over the countryside to the rear bedroom. The property further benefits from a three piece white shower room suite, double glazing and an oil fired central heating system. There is also an attractive, generous rear garden with lawns, paved patio areas and views over the countryside. Available to let immediately unfurnished for £510 per month.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- UPVC double glazed entrance door, tiled flooring.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Glazed wooden entrance door, tiled flooring, single panelled radiator.
- LOUNGE OPEN PLAN TO DINING AREA:
- 6.2m x 2.82m (20' 4" x 9' 3")
Feature fireplace with granite inset and hearth, two double panelled radiators, coving, telephone point, generous built-in storage cupboard with double bi-fold doors.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA :
- 3.1m x 2.97m (10' 2" x 9' 9")
Range of fitted high and low level cupboards, roll edged worktops, stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer taps, freestanding cooker, tiled flooring, part tiled walls, double panelled radiator.
- UTILITY / PORCH:
- 3.56m x 1.32m (11' 8" x 4' 4")
High level fitted units, roll edged worktops, plumbed for washing machine, tiled walls and flooring, double glazed rear door leading to right of way and to rear garden beyond.
- Good sized Hot Press, roofspace access.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.25m x 2.54m (10' 8" x 8' 4")
Plus range of fitted wardrobes, single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.12m x 2.97m (10' 3" x 9' 9")
Built-in sliderobes, double panelled radiator, large rear window providing pleasant countryside views.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Double shower enclosure with Triton shower unit, push button WC, vanity wash hand basin, PVC panelled walls, chrome heated towel rail, velux window.
- To front - layby parking.
To rear - right of way along rear of houses, generous garden with edged lawns and paved patio areas, PVC oil tank, boiler house with oil boiler unit.
Set in a row of terraced villas just off the main Doagh Road, Newtownabbey
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »