- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented End Town House
- Prime Site with Open Outlook Over CIYMS Playing Fields to Campbell College and Stormont Parliament Buildings
- Living Room with Gas Fire and Bay Window with Views Over Sports Grounds
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances and Ample Dining Area
- Main Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room and Walk in Dressing Room
- Two Further Bedrooms to the Second Floor
- White Bathroom Suite
- Study/Bedroom Four to Lower Ground with Access to Rear Garden
- Integral Garage with Remote Controlled Door
- Separate Utilty Room
- Fully Floored Roofspace
- Paved Driveway with Off-Street Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden Ideal for Outdoor Entertaining
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating
- Prestigious Belmont Address with Excellent Convenience to Belmont Village, Ballyhackamore village, CIYMS, Virgin Active Sports Centre, George Best Belfast City Airport, Bus Network to Belfast City Centre, and a Range of Excellent Schools
Additional InformationLocated off the highly regarded Circular Road, Belmont, this impressive development has quickly become a sought after residential location. Number 7 Strathearn Lane occupies arguably one of the best sites with an open outlook to the front across the playing fields and tennis courts of CIYMS Sports Club. There are also delightful views from the main bedroom stretching across to Stormont Parliament Buildings and Campbell College.
This exceptionally well presented town house offers bright and spacious accommodation over three floors. There is an integral garage with separate utility room to the lower ground floor and a versatile study/bedroom four which opens out onto the rear garden. The living room has the convenience of a gas fire and a separate kitchen has an excellent range of integrated appliances, including a Neff oven and hob, and built-in breakfast bar with additional dining area. There are three double bedrooms to the first floor, main bedroom with stylish en suite shower room and a very appealing walk-in dressing room.
This is a very well maintained property and has been tastefully decorated throughout. A highly desirable and convenient location, and with nothing to do but move in, this is certainly the most appealing home.
- Hardwood front door with arched glazed top light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Oak laminate wooden floor, steps to lower level.
- Laminate wooden floor, cloakroom with excellent storage.
- GARDEN ROOM / BEDROOM (4):
- 4.01m x 2.34m (13' 2" x 7' 8")
Oak laminate wooden floor, uPVC double glazed access door to rear garden, bespoke built-in shelving including cupboards and desk area, service door to garage.
- 5.79m x 3.43m (19' 0" x 11' 3")
Electric up and over door, excellent basement storage, light and power.
- UTILITY AREA:
- 2.44m x 1.52m (8' 0" x 5' 0")
Range of low level units, laminate work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, mixer taps, built-in Worcester gas fired boiler, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, double glazed access door to rear garden.
- 4.5m x 3.51m (14' 9" x 11' 6")
Modern hand painted kitchen with range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces, pull-out larder cupboard, built-in wine rack, integrated dishwasher, built-in Neff oven, integrated four ring Neff induction hob, integrated fridge and freezer, integrated built-in storage corner unit, single drainer stainless steel sink and a half sink unit, chrome mixer taps, part tiled walls, mature outlook to rear garden, low voltage spotlight, extractor fan, additional built-in breakfast bar with granite worktops, ample dining area.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, tiled splashback, panelled bath with shower screen, built-in shower unit, tiled splashback, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail, airing cupboard with built-in shelving, low voltage spotlight, extractor fan.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.65m x 3.56m (15' 3" x 11' 8")
Measurements into bay window.
Oak laminate wooden floor, fantastic mature outlook across CI over rugby pitches and playing fields, composite surround fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, gas coal fire.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.81m x 3.91m (12' 6" x 12' 10")
Mature outlook over CI playing fields, bespoke built-in shelving with additional walk-in dressing area.
- White suite comprising: low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps. Built-in shower cubicle with chrome thermostatic shower unit, marble effect PVC splash back. Ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.38m x 3.2m (11' 1" x 10' 6")
Built-in mirror fronted robes, Velux window, views to Antrim Hills.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.73m x 2.24m (12' 3" x 7' 4")
Velux window, views to Antrim Hills, built-in robe and chest of drawers.
- OFF SECOND FLOOR LANDING:
- Hatch to fully floored roofspace.
- Landscaped enclosed rear garden laid in paved patio area and lawn, ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining, PVC fascia and soffit boards, brick paved driveway for off-street parking, front flowerbed.
Travelling from the Holywood Road direction, along Circular Road, continue past the turning for Cairnburn Road on the left and Strathearn Lane is the next turning on the left after CIYMS Sports Grounds. Number 7 is on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »