This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Charming Terrace Property In Popular Location, Close To Many Local Amenities
- Lambeg Train Station Only A Minutes Walk, With Direct Access To Belfast City Centre (Approx 10mins)
- Spacious Lounge With Decorative Fireplace And Space For Dining
- Well Equipped Kitchen With Breakfast Bar Area, And Access To The Rear Garden
- 2 Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Modern Bathroom With Shower Over Bath
- Forecourt Garden And Private Rear Garden With Raised Decked Area To Catch The Sun
- Available End Of August/Start of September 2017, Furnished Including Rates
- Oil Central Heating
Additional InformationBeautifully presented mid terrace property in quiet yet convenient location, close to shops, Lagan Towpath, transport links (Lambeg Train Station located at the top of Station Road) with links to Belfast City Centre.
This charming property comprises; spacious lounge with decorative fireplace open plan to dining area, and through to a well equipped kitchen with breakfast bar area. There are 2 well-proportioned bedrooms and a modern bathroom on the first floor. Externally there is a forecourt planted with trees and shrubs offering some privacy and a landscaped garden to the rear with decked area and garden room. There is also a public play park just opposite.
Available furnished from the end of August/start of September, this delightful property really needs to be viewed to fully appreciate all it has to offer.
23rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »