- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi-Detached Property
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Living Room
- Separate Dining Room
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Driveway Parking Leading to Detached Garage
- South Facing Rear Garden Laid in Lawns, Ideal for Outdoor Entertaining and Children at Play
- Sought After Location Providing Excellent Convenience to Belmont and Ballyhackamore Villages and Main Arterial Routes for City Commuting
- Within the Catchment Area for a Range of Belfast's Leading Primary and Grammar Schools
- Situated Beside the Comber Greenway with Cycling Commute to the City Centre and Comber
Additional InformationSouth Sperrin is a well established residential area conveniently located just off the King's Road. This semi detached property has been well maintained throughout and therefore is ideally suited to first time buyer, young professional or family alike.
Internally, the accommodation comprises of two separate reception rooms, kitchen, three bedrooms and a bathroom. Of particular note is the private south facing rear garden ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining. Additional benefits include driveway with off-street parking leading to detached garage, double glazing and oil fired central heating.
This ideal location for young children ensures there is little passing traffic and provides excellent access for the city commuter via both road and bus networks. A varied range of shops, local amenities, primary and secondary schools and churches are also close at hand.
- uPVC double glazed front door and side light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Large cloaks area and storage under stairs (potential to convert into a downstairs WC).
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.06m x 3.1m (13' 4" x 10' 2")
Outlook to front, cornice ceiling, views to Stormont Parliament Buildings.
- DINING ROOM;
- 4.72m x 3.12m (15' 6" x 10' 3")
Measurements at widest points.
Mature outlook to rear garden, wall mounted electric fire.
- 3.51m x 2.57m (11' 6" x 8' 5")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, integrated four ring ceramic hob, extractor fan above, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, mixer taps, built-in oven and integrated microwave, ceramic tiled floor, casual dining area, uPVC double glazed access door to rear garden, low voltage spotlight.
- Hotpress, copper cylinder, Willis type immersion heater, built-in shelving above.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, built-in Mira Sprint electric shower unit, fully tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.81m x 3.12m (12' 6" x 10' 3")
Extensive range of wall to wall built-in robes and cupboards, views to Stormont Parliament Buildings.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.23m x 3.3m (10' 7" x 10' 10")
Mature outlook to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.97m x 2.06m (9' 9" x 6' 9")
Measurements at widest points.
Built-in cupboard, outlook to front.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.61m x 2.79m (18' 5" x 9' 2")
Electric up and over door, light and power, oil fired boiler, additional storage cupboard.
- South facing rear garden to get afternoon and evening sun, laid in lawns with mature trees, excellent degree of privacy, flowerbeds and shrubs, oil PVC storage tank, outdoor storage cupboard beside oil PVC storage tank.
- UTILITY AREA:
- Plumbed for washing machine, light and power.
- Tarmac driveway, front garden laid in lawns with boundary hedging and flowerbeds, PVC fascia and soffit boards.
South Sperrin is located off the King's Road. Travelling up the King's Road, country bound, turn left into Abbey Road and take your first right at the top of South Sperrin. Number 7 is located on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »