7 Slaney Park, Downpatrick BT30 6PH
3 Bed Bungalow For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Meticulously Renovated and Superbly Presented Family Home
- Contemporary Italian Style Fitted Kitchen with a Host of Integrated Appliances
- Modern Bathroom Suite with High Performance Mira SportMax Shower
- Spacious Living/Dining Room with Large Feature Window
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Southerly Facing Enclosed Side and Rear Gardens with Paved Patio Areas
- Ample Parking on Tarmac Driveway with Additional Parking to the Side
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows in uPVC Frames
- Extensive use LED Downlights Internally and Externally
A superbly presented and modern detached bungalow set in a quiet cul de sac on the outskirts of Downpatrick just off the Saul Road. Perfect for the first time buyer, young couple or those looking to downsize with convenience in mind.
The property has recently undergone extensive and meticulous renovation and modernisation works, which are immediately evident as you enter the property. Finished to a high standard with utmost attention to detail, there is little for a purchaser to do but move in their furniture in and enjoy.
The property benefits from a spacious living/dining room with feature fire, newly fitted Italian style kitchen with second dining area, three well-proportioned bedrooms and principle bathroom with modern white suite. Externally the gardens are laid in lawns with paved patios. The enclosed side and rear garden benefit from southerly aspects, just a perfect place to relax on a summers day or for entertaining with friends and family. Additionally to the front is a tarmac driveway leading to the linked garage. With so many great attributes and immaculate presentation this property will appeal to a wide range of purchasers.
Viewing is strictly by appointment and can be arranged at a time which suits you by contacting Fiona Mann at BRG Gibson Property.
- Entrance Hall
- PVC and glazed front door with side panel to entrance hall. Solid wood flooring, store cupboard and hotpress. LED downlights.
- Living/Dining Room
- 6.99m x 3.33m (22' 11" x 10' 11")
A bright and spacious living room with large feature window to the front. Solid wood flooring. Feature fireplace. Recessed LED spotlights in the ceiling.
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area
- 3.66m x 3.43m (12' 0" x 11' 3")
New contemporary Italian style Dove grey fitted kitchen with Star Astro Topform gloss worktop. Super range of tall and low level units, with soft close mechanism on doors and drawers. Including oversize drawers, stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap and LED under cabinet lighting. New integrated appliances to include eye level Sharp Inox Electric Fan oven with touch timer, Sharp Ceramic Hob, concealed extractor fan, Montpellier fridge/freezer and Montpellier slimline dishwasher. Provisions provided for concealed washing machine, tumble dryer and free standing microwave. Contemporary slate grey tiling at work area with Balterio Basalt Urban tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.91m x 3m (12' 10" x 9' 10")
Rear aspect. Integral wardrobe. New Carpet.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.43m x 2.84m (11' 3" x 9' 4")
Rear aspect. Integral wardrobe. New Carpet.
- 2.41m x 1.65m (7' 11" x 5' 5")
New modern white bathroom suite with attractive contemporary grey tiled floor and walls. To include a low flush W.C., wash hand basin with mixer tap, overhead mirrored vanity unit and a panel bath with glass shower door and overhead high performance Mira SportMax Airboost shower (apparently the most powerful electric shower in the UK!) Heated towel rail and LED spotlights including extractor.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.77m x 2.44m (9'1" x 8')
Side aspect. Solid wood flooring.
- Gardens surround the property on three sides. These are in lawns and paved patio areas. The side and rear gardens are southerly facing and enjoy the afternoon and evening sun. The newly laid paved patio at the kitchen area providing a private and secure area for entertaining or children at play. A side gate has been fitted with access to an additional parking area. A tarmac drive, at the front, leads to the linked garage. The property enjoys rural aspects to the rear and sits in a quiet cul de sac.
- Linked Garage
- 4.93m x 2.95m (16'2" x 9'8")
Power and light. Electric roller shutter garage door. Oil fired boiler. New double glazed window to the rear and newly painted internally.
From Church Street in Downpatrick turn into Saul Way towards Church Street. Saul Way becomes Scotch Street. Turn left onto Saul Street. At the roundabout take exit onto Saul Road. Just under a mile on your right turn into Monabot Road. The property is on a corner site on your left.
31st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »