- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Accommodation Comprises: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen/Dining Area, Three Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows & External Doors
- Excellent Fitted Kitchen With A Spacious Dining Area
- Modern Fitted Bathroom Suite With Electric Shower
- Three Bedrooms With Built-In Storage
- Driveway Parking Leading To Detached Garage
- Generous Corner Site With Secure Parking & Gardens Laid In Lawns
7 Sharry Drive, Lambeg, Lisburn
An excellent three bedroom semi detached home set just off the Moss Road in the much sought-after area of Lambeg. The property boasts spacious gardens with ample off street parking that is set in a quiet location, yet remaining convenient to both Belfast and Lisburn, along with a variety of local amenities including local schools, shops and public transport links. An early viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate what this property has to offer.
- Entrance Hall
- uPVC front door and glazed side panel, laminate wooden floor, understairs storage, radiator.
- Lounge 13' 5'' x 12' 4'' (4.09m x 3.76m) (At Widest point)
- Laminate wooden floor, radiator.
- Kitchen / Dining 19' 11'' x 9' 5'' (6.07m x 2.87m)
- Extensive range of high and low level units and complementary work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, 4 ring gas hob and built-in oven, curved glass stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge, plumbed for automatic washing machine, wine rack, pot drawers. Part tiled walls, laminate wooden floor, 3 built-in storage cupboards, uPVC rear door, double panel radiator.
- 1st Floor Landing
- Access to roofspace via drop down ladder with light, built-in storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 1 12' 5'' x 9' 5'' (3.78m x 2.87m)
- Storage area, single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 10' 8'' x 9' 11'' (3.25m x 3.02m)
- Built-in storage cupboard, double panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 9' 8'' x 7' 2'' (2.94m x 2.18m)
- Built-in storage cupboard, radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising low flush WC, vanity sink unit and panel bath with electric shower and glass shower screen. Fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome towel radiator
- Spacious Detached Garage 24' 2'' x 11' 4'' (7.36m x 3.45m)
- Up and over door, light and power points, piped for gas.
- Front garden laid in lawns, tarmac driveway leading to detached garage. Fully enclosed rear garden with secure parking, patio area, spacious garden laid in lawns, feature decked area, bordered by timber fencing.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »