7 Sharonmore Avenue, Newtownabbey BT36 6PP
4 Bed Semi-detached Chalet For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Beautifully Presented Extended Semi-Detached Chalet
- 4 Bedroom
- 3 Reception
- Luxurious Shaker Fitted Kitchen
- Master Bedroom With Modern Ensuite
- Deluxe Contemporary Family Bathroom
- Intregral Garage With Parking Forecourt
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Sought After Location
Beautifully presented throughout, this extended semi-detached chalet boasts family sized accommodation, comprising a luxury shaker fitted kitchen, deluxe contemporary bathroom, modern ensuite shower room and a sunlounge. Perfect for the purchaser searching for a spacious home in a popular convenient location.
- Ground Floor
- Mahogany effect PVC double glazed door with double glazed side screen onto entrance hall with ceramic tiled floor. Open understairs cloakroom.
- LOUNGE 14'2 x 13'2
- Quality laminate plank flooring extending through french doors into:
- DINING ROOM 10'6 x 8'4
- Ceramic tiled floor. Open arch into:
- LUXURIOUS SHAKER FITTED KITCHEN 12'2 x 10'3
- Equipped with a range of high and low level fitted units. Open ended corner displays. Integrated stainless steel oven with 4 ring hob. Overhead extractor fan housed in stainless steel canopy and glass hood. Integrated fridge freezer. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit wit mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Mahoganny effect double glazed door to garden. Tiled floor.
- SUNLOUNGE 12'8 x 7'6
- Ceramic tiled floor. Wood burning stove. PVC double glazed doors to garden.
- BEDROOM 1 14'10 x 8'10
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising 1/4 rounded shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono block taps. Button flush wc. Wall tiling. Tiled floor. Low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM 2 14'0 x 9'1
- Walk-in wardrobe recess.
- BEDROOM 3 10'6 x 10'3
- BEDROOM 4 10'6 x 5'9
- at max. Suitable for nursery or study.
- DELUXE CONTEMPORARY BATHROOM
- Comprising panelled bath with electric shower unit. Button flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Complimentary wall tiling. Tiled floor. Low voltage lighting.
- Twin gates to front with block pavior driveway and parking forecourt to INTEGRAL GARAGE 23'9" x 9'8" (7.24m x 2.95m) Roller shutter door. Power and light.
Private enclosed garden to rear, hard landscaped in stone flags with raised patio and garden area in lawn.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property. Second only to finding the right property, choosing your mortgage provider and product will possibly be the most important decision you make. To find out which mortgage may be most suitable for you, please contact Ryan Blair 02890 830803. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »