- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended and extremely well presented double fronted detached
- 4 bedrooms - 2+ reception rooms
- Luxury fitted kitchen with built in appliances
- Shower room with newly installed white suite
- Furnished downstairs cloakroom
- Oak internal doors to ground floor
- Double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating
- Magnificent gardens
- Attached garage
- Views of Cavehill and Co Down
- Cavity wall insulation
- Alarm System installed.
Additional InformationA most impressive luxury detached villa occupying a highly sought after residential location with delightful views yet situated only minutes from shops, schools and Belfast City Centre. Extended by the present owners to an exacting specification, this superb property combines attractive elevations with an imaginatively internal layout offering beautifully appointed accommodation with stylish presentation and wealth of noteworthy features and finishes. Internal inspection is a must to appreciate this magnificent home.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Compsite front door, polished oak woodstrip floor, picture rail, double panelled radiator, under stairs storage.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC.
- THROUGH LOUNGE
- 5.56m x 3.28m (18' 3" x 10' 9")
Tiled fireplace with BAXI grate , double panelled radiator, panelled radiator, view over Co Down.
- DINING ROOM
- 3.28m x 3.28m (10' 9" x 10' 9")
Polished oak woodstrip floor, double panelled radiator, view over Co Down.
- EXTENDED KITCHEN
- 4.88m x 4.22m (16' 0" x 13' 10")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica worktop, glass display cupboards with light, built in Neff under oven, Neff ceramic hob, extractor fan, integrated Neff dishwasher, integrated larder, fridge, ceramic tiled floor, partially tiled walls, Velux rooflight, 2 double panelled radiators, PVC back door.
- Picture rail, view of Cavehill.
- SHOWER ROOM
- White suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, shower, vanity unit, mixer taps, chrome heated towel rail, tiled walls and floor, hotpress, low voltage lighting.
Separate matching low flush WC, tiled walls and floor.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.35m x 2.74m (11' 0" x 9' 0")
Panelled radiator, built in mirror sliderobes, view of Cavehill.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.28m x 3.23m (10' 9" x 10' 7")
Panelled radiator, view of Co Down.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 3.3m x 2.08m (10' 10" x 6' 10")
Panelled radiator, view over Co Down.
- BEDROOM (4)
- 2.08m x 1.83m (6' 10" x 6' 0")
Laminate floor, panelled radiator, view of Co Down.
- Roofladder, partially floored and light.
- Concrete driveway. Garden to front in shurbs and cherry tree. Enclosed garden to rear in lawn and mature shrubs. Raised paved patio area to rear. Pergola. Pond. Tap and light. (Shed negotiable) Attached garage - remote controlled up and over door, plumbed for washing machine, oil fired central heating boiler.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
31st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »