- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Detached Bungalow
- Serene Setting With Access To The Coastal Path
- Open Plan Lounge / Dining
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Bespoke Fitted Kitchen
- Enclosed Gardens To Front and Rear
- Garage and Off Road Parking
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- Double Glazing
- Popular and Sought After Bangor West Location
Additional InformationThis attractive detached bungalow is set in a beautiful location with a private enclosed garden backing onto the woods, providing access to the coastal path. Located just off the Crawfordsburn Road, the property has schools, churches and the shops on Rathmore Road all within easy reach.
The bungalow is cosy and well presented throughout. Accommodation comprises a bright and airy lounge with dining area, with a bespoke country style fitted kitchen with excellent range of units. There is also a modern bathroom with three piece suite to include jacuzzi bath and three well proportioned bedrooms, one with built in storage.
Externally the property sits on a generous site with mature gardens to front and rear and tarmac driveway leading to detached garage. The property further benefits from double glazing and oil fired central heating.
Whether you are a family, a couple or retired, this property has something for everyone. With such broad appeal the house is sure to create interest and prompt viewing is advised.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Upvc front door with leaded glass, solid wooden flooring.
- LIVING / DINING ROOM 7.27 x 3.33 (23'10" x 10'11")
- Solid wooden flooring, decorative carved wood surround fireplace housing open fire.
- KITCHEN 2.35 x 3.19 (7'8" x 10'5")
- Country style kitchen with excellent range of quality high and low level units and glazed display cabinet. Feature brick surround housing electric oven and hob. Wooden beamed ceiling, Tiled floor, part tiled walls, Pvc door to rear. Hot press with copper cylinder tank,
Storage cupboard currently housing fridge freezer.
- BEDROOM 1 3.35 x 3.49 (10'11" x 11'5")
- BEDROOM 2 2.73 x 3.09 (8'11" x 10'1")
- Built in storage
- BEDROOM 3 2.95 x 2.32 (9'8" x 7'7")
- BATHROOM 1.99 x 1.61 (6'6" x 5'3")
- White suite comprising, low flush w.c. pedestal wash hand basin and sunken jacuzzi bath with mixer taps and electric shower over. Tiled floor, fully tiled walls, wood paneled ceiling with recess lighting.
- GARAGE 2.82 x 7.75 (9'3" x 25'5")
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »