- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning Townhouse Property in Ballyhackamore
- Presented to a High Standard Throughout
- Two Well Proportioned Double Bedrooms
- Bright and Spacious Living Room
- Modern Kitchen with Space to Dine
- Recently Renovated Bathroom with Modern Suite
- Natural Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows and Doors
- Enjoys Use of Garden to Side
- Allocated and Visitor Parking Available
- Walking Distance to Coffee Shops and Restaurants
- Convenient to Transport Links for Belfast City Centre
- Ideal First Time Buy or Investment
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Additional InformationConveniently located just off the Green Road in the heart of Ballyhackamore, this end townhouse property is in an ideal location to avail of the range of coffee shops, restaurants and bars in the area.
Public transport links are just around the corner making for an easy commute into Belfast city centre and there are local primary and secondary schools within close proximity.
The property itself has been renovated in recent years and is exceptionally well presented throughout. Comprising two bedrooms, kitchen, living room and a newly installed shower room, the property also has plentiful storage. Externally, the property enjoys use of a side garden and has plentiful parking to front.
COVID-19: Please wear a face mask and practice social distancing at all times during your appointment. A maximum of two people per party may view a property at any one time (children are not permitted).
For further information or to arrange a viewing or free valuation please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES
- COVERED ENTRANCE:
- Double glazed composite front door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wooden floor, storage cupboard.
- 3.58m x 2.95m (11' 9" x 9' 8")
Modern range of high and low level gloss white fitted kitchen units with concealed lighting and laminate work surfaces, single bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap and drainer, integrated electric under bench oven with four ring gas hob and glass/stainless steel extractor hood over, integrated washer-dryer, space for fridge-freezer, casual dining area, part-tiled walls, laminate wooden floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.27m x 3.58m (14' 0" x 11' 9")
Laminate wooden floor, staircase to...
- Storage cupboard with shelving, access to roof space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.53m x 3.48m (11' 7" x 11' 5")
Laminate wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.89m x 2.4m (9' 6" x 7' 10")
Laminate wooden floor, built-in double wardrobe.
- White suite comprising low flush W.C., vanity unit incorporating storage with sink and chrome mixer tap, walk-in double shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and rain shower head, recessed spotlights, extractor fan, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Enjoys use of garden to side of property, two outdoor storage sheds, one allocated parking space to front, plentiful visitor parking in development.
- £168 per annum, paid in two installments.
Sandringham Mews is located off Green Road in Ballyhackamore.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
68th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »