This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Charming detached bungalow in the heart of Ballyholme
- Three bedrooms
- Living area open plan to large conservatory
- Kitchen with ample space for dining
- Bathroom with separate shower unit
- Good size south facing rear garden / Private off street parking
- Oil fired central heating / Upvc double glazing
- Quiet yet convenient location within walking distance of Ballyholme village and beach
- Early viewing strongly recommended
Additional InformationThis charming detached bungalow is set within a popular residential location right in the heart of Ballyholme with local amenities and the beach only a few minutes’ walk away.
Although now requiring some modernisation, the adaptable accommodation comprises up to three bedrooms, living room open to a large conservatory, bathroom and kitchen with ample space for dining. Outside there is a good sized south facing rear garden and private off street parking.
We would expect demand to be high and early viewing is strongly recommended to fully appreciate all that is on offer.
- Original hardwood front door.
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- Original tiled floor.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Picture rail, access to roofspace.
- LIVING ROOM:9' 6" x 9' 0" (2.9m x 2.74m)
- Open plan to:-
- CONSERVATORY:21' 0" x 10' 6" (6.4m x 3.2m)
- Perspex roof, UPVC double glazed French doors to garden.
- KITCHEN:13' 0" x 12' 3" (3.96m x 3.73m)
- Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, integrated cooker, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, ample space for dining.
- BEDROOM (1):13' 3" x 9' 6" (4.04m x 2.9m)
- Into bay. Picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (2):13' 0" x 9' 6" (3.96m x 2.9m)
- Into bay. Picture rail.
- BEDROOM (3):9' 6" x 9' 0" (2.9m x 2.74m)
- Built-in robes.
- Low flush wc, tiled panelled bath, separate fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, pedestal wash hand basin, hotpress with built-in shelving above.
- Private off-street parking, good size south facing rear garden in lawn with mature plants and shrubs.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 11 days)
28th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views