- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- EXCEPTIONAL APARTMENT WITHIN A GATED DEVELOPMENT
- FIRST FLOOR TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES: ENTRANCE HALL, OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/KITCHEN/DINING AREA, 2 BEDROOMS (ONE WITH ENSUITE), MAIN BATHROOM.
- GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING. PVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- LIFT ACCESS TO FIRST FLOOR
- ALLOCATED PARKING
San Jose, Newry
New to the market!
We are delighted to offer this exceptionally well presented and maintained Two Bedroomed First Floor Apartment situated fronting the Dublin Road in Newry City Centre - only minutes from the Dublin/Belfast A1/N1 and within walking distance of the City Centre Shopping Precincts and Restaurants.
Internally the accommodation comprises of an Entrance Hall with engineered wood flooring, Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen/Dining Area, the Lounge has engineered wood flooring with faux fireplace and a south facing balcony . The modern Kitchen has been upgraded in recent years and has a wide range of upper and lower level units and integrated appliances.
There are two generous sized Bedrooms both of which have engineered wood flooring and built in wardrobes (One of the bedrooms has an Ensuite Shower Room). There is also a Family Bathroom which is fully tiled and has a three-piece suite.
The property further benefits from gas fired central heating and double-glazed windows throughout and lift access to the first floor. Externally there is allocated car parking space and the communal areas are carefully maintained.
Management Fee: £1100 per annum
Viewing is highly recommended!
- Entrance Hall
- Engineered wooden flooring. Ceiling coving.
- Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen/Dining 19' 4'' x 14' 5'' (5.9m x 4.4m)
- Lounge: Side Elevation. Faux electric fire with oak surround. Engineered wooden flooring. Double doors leading to balcony. T.V point. Wall lights. Ceiling coving.
- Kitchen/Diner 8' 10'' x 9' 10'' (2.7m x 3.0m)
- Middle Elevation. Tiled floor. Range of modern upper and lower level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink and mixer tap. (Instant hot water tap not included). 4 ring AEG electric hob, Prima electric oven, Integrated fridge, freezer and washing machine. Fitted wall lights.
- Bedroom 1 10' 6'' x 12' 6'' (3.2m x 3.8m)
- Side Elevation. Engineered wooden flooring. Bank of built in wardrobes and drawers.
- Bedroom 2 10' 6'' x 12' 6'' (3.2m x 3.8m)
- Rear Elevation. Engineered wooden flooring. Bank of built in wardrobes and drawers.
- Ensuite Shower Room 2' 7'' x 7' 7'' (0.8m x 2.3m)
- Middle Elevation. White suite consisting of w.c., wash hand basin with vanity unit and separate fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower. Full wall and floor tiling. Fitted cupboard.
- Main Bathroom 8' 6'' x 6' 11'' (2.6m x 2.1m)
- Middle Elevation. White suite consisting of w.c., wash hand basin and bath. Separate fully tiled shower cubicle. Full wall and floor tiling.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »