- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Recently Constructed Semi-Detached Property In A Popular Location Overlooking The Countryside
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen With Central Island Unit / Breakfast Bar & Granite Worktops Open Plan To Dining Area With Garden Room
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms (Master With Ensuite Shower Room)
- Spacious Bright Lounge With Wood Burning Stove
- Modern Fully Tiled Four Piece Family Bathroom
- Downstairs WC
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Driveway Parking To The Front & Enclosed Rear Gardens In Lawn Overlooking The Countryside
- Extremely Convenient To Amenities In Hillsborough & Lisburn Including Leading Schools
Additional InformationThis attractive and beautifully presented four bedroom semi-detached villa is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac just off the Kesh Road, close to many local amenities such as Down Royal Race and Golf courses and within a short drive of Lisburn, Hillsborough, the M1, and A1.
In addition, the property remains convenient to both Lisburn and Moira, and is within comfortable commuting distance of many other parts of the Province via the motorway network.
This is an ideal opportunity to purchase in this extremely popular development, and internal inspection is highly recommended to avail of a four bedroom recently built semi-detached home, which has been built to a very high standard, which has such features as a granite worktop kitchen with central island unit, and fully tiled bathroom.
This property also benefits from fantastic uninterrupted views over the countryside.
- uPVC front door with double glazed side panels leading to:
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Understairs storage cupboard.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- Mosaic ceramic tiled floor. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Extractor fan.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.77m x 3.76m (18' 11" x 12' 4")
Wood-burning stove, slate hearth and wooden mantle.
- KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO DINING AREA:
- 7.29m x 6.06m (23' 11" x 19' 11")
Range of high and low level units. Inset sink unit. Quartz work surfaces. Central island unit. 'Hotpoint' integrated washer/dryer. Space for Range style cooker. Space for American style fridge/freezer. 'Cople' integrated microwave. Mosaic ceramic tiled floor. Double uPVC doors leading to outside.
- Access to roof space and shelved hot press.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.37m x 3.11m (11' 1" x 10' 2")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower with rainhead attachment. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.37m x 2.76m (11' 1" x 9' 1")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.26m x 2.56m (10' 8" x 8' 5")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.36m x 2.29m (7' 9" x 7' 6")
- Fully tiled panelled bath with shower fitment. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low voltage spotlighting. Extractor fan.
- GARDEN AREAS:
- Gravel driveway parking for several vehicles to the front. Enclosed rear garden bordered by timber fencing with paved sitting area and garden in lawn with fantastic views over the rolling countryside.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »