- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning Period Town Terrace Home
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Contemporary White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Most Convenient Location
- Brick Paved Front Garden Rear Yard & Enclosed Rear Area in Hard Standing
- Highest Presentation
Additional InformationMagnificent Period Town Terrace Set Within An Area of Townscape Character
A stunning turn of the century town terrace overflowing with beautiful period detail sympathetically modernised within this most sought after section of Rosemount Gardens. The generously proportioned interior comprises 4 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms with lounge into bay with feature period open plan fireplace and contemporary white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas fired central heating, beautiful period open fireplace to master bedroom and retains much period detail throughout. Conveniently positioned to the many excellent local amenities with leading schools, parks and public transport all close by and the City, The Cathedral Quarter and the New Ulster University only minutes away makes internal inspection highly recommended.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Original entrance door, ceramic tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Double panelled radiator, solid wood floor,
- Lounge 3.51 x 4.74 (11'6" x 15'7")
- Into bay, open fire, period surround, picture rail, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, solid wood floor, double panelled radiator.
- Dining Room 3.78 x 3.58 (12'5" x 11'9")
- Double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, double French doors to rear.
- Kitchen 2.51 x 3.27 (8'3" x 10'9")
- Bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit, excellent range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for dishwasher, recessed lighting.
Utility Area - plumbed for washing machine, gas fired boiler, wood laminate floor.
- Furnished Cloakroom
- White suite comprising wash hand basin, low flush wc., ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Landing, decorative cornicing.
- Classic white suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, corner shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, telephone hand shower, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting, double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.03 x 3.57 (9'11" x 11'9")
- Single panelled radiator, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- Bedroom 3.68 x 4.95 (12'1" x 16'3")
- Exposed timber floor, period open fire with cast iron surround, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 2.48 x 3.56 (8'2" x 11'8")
- Exposed timber floor, single panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.69 x 4.96 (12'1" x 16'3")
- Exposed timber floor, double panelled radiator.
- Walled brick paved front garden, rear yard leading to enclosed rear yard / garden in hard standing.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »