7 Rodney Square, Portrush BT56 8LF
3 Bed Terrace House For Sale
- Mid terrace house
- 3 bedrooms
- Modern kitchen
- Oil fired central heating
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Entrance porch/conservatory
- Parking to side
- Enclosed paved yard to rear
- Excellent decorative order
- Few minutes walk to town centre, shops, restaurants and beaches
Additional InformationA great opportunity to purchase a well located three bedroom mid terrace house fronting onto Crocknamack Road only a few minutes walk to the town centre, shops, restaurants, Blue Flag beaches, and championship golf courses. This bright and airy property is in excellent decorative order and benefits from oil fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows, modern fitted kitchen, entrance porch/conservatory, and attractive fireplace in the living room. There is an enclosed paved yard to the rear and parking to side. The property will appeal to those seeking a main home, holiday home or investment opportunity and we have no hesitation in recommending an early internal inspection.
- ENTRANCE PORCH/CONSERVATORY:
- 2.592m x 2.365m (8' 6" x 7' 9")
uPVC double glazed front door, tiled floor, wired for wall lights, built-in storage cupboard.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Open storage understairs.
- KITCHEN/DINING :
- 4.435m x 3.056m (14' 7" x 10' 0")
High and low level units with contrasting worktop. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps and drainer. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for cooker, concealed extractor, space for fridge, larder cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.958m x 3.787m (16' 3" x 12' 5")
Feature fireplace with cast iron inset, tiled hearth, antique pine surround. Telephone point.
- REAR PORCH:
- 1.209m x 1.162m (3' 12" x 3' 10")
PVC part frosted glazed door to rear.
- Access to roofspace. Built-in storage.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and 'Triton' electric shower over bath. PVC panelled walls, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, built-in hotpress.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.8m x 2.923m (12' 6" x 9' 7")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.846m x 2.662m (12' 7" x 8' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.986m x 2.224m (9' 10" x 7' 4")
- EXTERIOR FEATURES:
- Enclosed paved and concrete rear yard to rear. Boiler house/store. Parking to side.
Travelling from the Coleraine Road turn right at the Metropole Roundabout onto Crocknamack Road where you will find Number 7 Rodney Square situated past the entrance to Hopefield Avenue and before the mini roundabout.
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »