- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Modern Ground Floor Apartment Situated In Pleasant Complex Off Donaghadee Road
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms And Large Reception Room With High Ceilings
- Separate Kitchen With Generous Range Of Fitted Cupboards & Space For Table And Chairs
- Utility Room Off Kitchen With Fitted Cupboards / Phoenix Gas Heating System
- Four Piece White Bathroom Suite With Corner Shower Unit & Separate Bath
- Double Glazed Windows / Intercom Phone System / Available With No Onward Chain
- Communal Gardens And Parking Area / Near Transport Links To Town Centre
- Ideal For Someone Looking To Downsize Or Wanting Accommodation On One Level
Additional InformationThis immaculately presented, modern ground floor apartment is situated within a pleasant small complex in a cul-de-sac location just off the Donaghadee Road, Bangor. The property offers bright and spacious accommodation with two good sized bedrooms and a large reception room. It also provides a separate modern fitted kitchen with range of cupboards and space for table and chairs, as well as a utility room off. There is a four piece white bathroom suite with corner shower, separate bath and vanity wash hand basin. The apartment benefits from double glazing, an intercom system, Phoenix Gas heating system as well as communal gardens and parking. This property is ideal for someone looking to downsize or wanting accommodation all on one level, and this apartment is available with no onward chain.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- Glazed entrance door.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Wooden entrance door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Intercom phone, single panelled radiator.
- 5.16m x 4.42m (16' 11" x 14' 6")
Two double panelled radiators, high ceilings, CAT 5, TV and satellite points.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA :
- 4.49m x 2.92m (14' 9" x 9' 7")
Modern range of fitted high and low level cupboards, roll edged worktops, built-in oven and four ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood, space for fridge freezer and tumble dryer, tiled flooring, unit underlighting, double panelled radiator, stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer taps, door to:
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.95m x 1.49m (9' 8" x 4' 11")
Fitted high and low level cupboards, roll edged worktops, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor and splashback, cupboard housing gas boiler unit, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.28m x 3.2m (10' 9" x 10' 6")
Double panelled radiator, CAT 5 point.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.55m x 2.58m (11' 8" x 8' 6")
Double panelled radiator.
- Four piece modern white suite comprising of panelled bath, corner shower enclosure with thermostatic shower unit, push button WC, vanity wash hand basin with grey painted wooden cabinet, double panelled radiator, tiled flooring, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Communal gardens and parking area, bin store.
Travelling out of Bangor along the Donaghadee Road, take the last turn on the right before the Donaghadee Road roundabout in to Riverwood. No.7 is located on the ground floor of the first complex on the right.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
43rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »