- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Nicely presented terraced home
- 3 bedrooms
- Modern bathroom
- uPVC double glazing
- Phoenix gas central heating
- Low maintenance paved patios to front & rear
- Pleasant green to front with views towards Strangford Lough
Additional Information"So, you want a beautiful home but one which still leaves you scope to add your own touch..? 7 Ringburr Court has been beautifully modernised and decorated throughout with the kitchen and rear hallway the noticeable exceptions. Leave aside a modest budget to replace and modernise and you could have the best home on the block and your dream kitchen too..?"
The property offers 3 well proportioned bedrooms, all with built in storage, a modern bathroom with "P" bath, a bright lounge, a kitchen with casual dining area and a rear hallway. It benefits from uPVC double glazing, Phoenix gas central heating and an elevated site fronting onto a green with views towards Strangford Lough. Externally there are paved patios to both front and enclosed to the rear with communal parking beyond.
An ideal first home or buy to let investment property.
- Entrance ()
- uPVC double glazed door with leaded glass viewing pane to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL: ()
- Stairs to first floor landing. Recessed spotlights. Single radiator.
- LOUNGE: (4.29m x 4.22m)
- At widest points. Wood effect laminate flooring. Mock fireplace with wood surround and tiled hearth. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN: (3.91m x 3.05m)
- Range of high and low level units with roll edge worktops. 1 1/2 bowl sink. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Double radiator.
- REAR HALLWAY: (3.07m x 1.45m)
- Hardwood door to rear garden. Under stairs storage area.
- LANDING: ()
- Painted spindle balustrade. Recessed spotlights. Access to roof space.
- BATHROOM: ()
- Modern white suite comprising "P" bath with thermostatic shower over and glass shower screen, WC & wash hand basin with drawers. uPVC panelled walls. uPVC tongue and groove ceiling with recessed spotlights. Chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (1): (3.28m x 3.05m)
- Two built in cupboards. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (2): (3.71m x 3.05m)
- Built in storage cupboard. Single radiator. Views.
- BEDROOM (3): (2.67m x 2.44m)
- Built in storage cupboard. Single radiator. Views.
- Outside ()
- Paved patios to front and enclosed to rear.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »