- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious First Floor Apartment
- Open Plan Kitchen/Living/Dining With Bay Window
- Balcony From Lounge
- Two Double Bedrooms - Master With Ensuite Shower Room
- Bathroom With Four Piece White Suite
- uPVC Double Glazing / Gas Fired Central Heating
- Communal Parking And Garden Areas
- Within Easy Walking Distance To All Local Amenities, Local Shops and Ballyclare Town Centre
- Ideal First Time Buy or Investment
- No onward chain
- Early Viewing Highly Recommended To Avoid Missing Out!
Additional InformationHunter Campbell Ballyclare are delighted to introduce for sale this first floor apartment in the popular development of Rashee Mill, Rashee Road, Ballyclare, within easy walking distance to Ballyclare Town Centre, Grammar, Secondary and Primary schools. This first floor apartment is well presented throughout and comprises open plan lounge/dining/kitchen area with balcony fronting out onto the main Rashee Road, two double bedrooms - master bedroom with ensuite shower room and bathroom with four piece white bathroom suite. The property further benefits gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazing & communal parking facilities. Early viewing is highly recommended to avoid missing out!
- Communal entrance door to communal hallway. Stairs to first floor. Entrance door to apartment
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Storage cupboard
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING
- 7.98m x 5.38m (26' 2" x 17' 8")
Range of high & low level units, laminate worktop surfaces, single bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, tiled splashback, single oven, four ring electric hob, extractor hood, freestanding washing machine, freestanding fridge / freezer, gas fired boiler, tile effect vinyl flooring open to spacious dining/living area with bay window, uPVC glazed door to balcony, secure entry phone, low voltage spot lighting
- Storage cupboard, fully tiled shower enclosure with thermostatic shower unit, panel bath, part tiled walls, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, vinyl flooring, extractor fan
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.58m x 3.15m (11' 9" x 10' 4")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, fully tiled shower enclosure with thermostatic shower unit, tile effect vinyl flooring, extractor fan
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.05m x 2.84m (10' 0" x 9' 4")
- Communal parking & gardens
Travelling out of Ballyclare on the Rashee Road, Rashee Mill is located on the right hand side opposite Jigsaw Day Nursery
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
21st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »