- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
We offer for sale this detached four bedroom Chalet bungalow set in this mature cul-de-sac location offering convenience to nearby local amenities and just a short drive from the City Centre. This neatly presented home with detached garage, provides spacious living accommodation and is sure to appeal to a variety of today's discerning buyers. Contact Agent for further details and viewing arrangements.
Four bedroom accommodation
Oil fired heating
Neatly presented throughout
Convenient to nearby Village amenities
Enclosed gardens to front & rear
Capital Rateable Value: £105,000
Tenure: Awaiting Solicitor's Confirmation
Energy Efficiency Rating: E51
- Entrance Porch:-
- tiled floor; telephone and broadband points; vestibule door to:-
- Entrance Hall:-
- hardwood flooring; cloaks cupboard; power points; smoke detection.
- Side Hall:-
- Hardwood flooring; power points; Hotpress off with 'Willis' Immersion Heater; zonal heating controls.
- 16'7" x 11'5" (into bay) 5.05 x 3.48 m) : fireplace with polished granite and marble, hearth and inset with wooden overmantle; television and power points; hardwood flooring; coving to ceiling; dimmer light switches.
- 16'6" x 13'4" (5.02 x 4.06 m) : eye and low level cupboards with deep pan drawers; 'Whirlpool' double oven; 'Belling' ceramic hob with extractor over; space for fridge; space for freezer; stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap; power and television points; laminate flooring; wine rack.
- 14'1" x 6'5" (4.29 x 1.95 m) : eye and low level cupboards; space for automatic washing machine; space for tumble dryer; power points; tiled floor.
- Bedroom (1):-
- 14'4" x 11'4" (4.36 x 3.45 m) : wall-to-wall suite of built-in wardrobes with integral dressing table; double built-in wardrobe with combination drawer units; power points.
- Bedroom (2):-
- 10'7" x 10'4" (3.22 x 3.15 m) : laminate flooring; coving to ceiling; power points.
- Bedroom (3):-
- 11'9" x 10'7" (3.58 x 3.22 m) : suite of wall-to-wall mirrored sliderobes with shelved and hanging storage; laminate flooring; power points.
- fully tiled incorporating low flush toilet; pedestal wash-hand basin; bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower; shower cubicle with 'Mira Event' electric shower; wall mounted mirror.
- Bedroom (4):-
- 14'2 x 10'7" (4.31 x 3.22 m) : carpeted; power points.
- Upstairs Shower Room:-
- 7'4" x 7'2" (2.23 x 2.18 m) : having shower cubicle with 'Triton Amber' shower; close coupled w.c.; vanity unit; vinyl flooring; wall mounted mirror.
- 32.9" x 13'6" (overall) (9.98 x 4.11 m) : roller door; pedestrian door to rear garden; power points; lighting and work benches.
- Front garden enclosed by fence and hedging; lawn laid in grass; concrete driveway.
Rear garden fully enclosed with lawn also laid in grass; raised patio area; plants and trees.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »