- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Excellent three bed semi detached dwelling set in the popular and convenient Raceview Avenue development in Ballymoney.
- Master bedroom with en suite.
- Side gravel driveway with off-street parking for multiple vehicles.
- Easy driving to Coleraine, Ballymena and the North Coast.
- Walking distance to local shops, schools and town amenities.
- Fully enclosed rear yard - ideal for those with kids or pets.
- An ideal Investor or First Time Buyer purchase (option for Investors to purchase with sitting tenant).
- Included in the sale: carpets and floor coverings; light fittings; window blinds; fridge/freezer; oven, grill, hob and extractor hood; TV aerial; satellite dish; black, brown and blue wheelie bins; garden shed.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- BT phone point; laminate wooden flooring; cloaks cupboard.
- laminate wooden flooring; solid fuel fireplace; TV point; BT phone point.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA;
- tiled floor; range of eye and low-level units; sink and drainer; electric oven, hob and grill with stainless steel extractor hood.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- tiled floor; range of low-level units; sink and drainer; plumbed for washing machine; door to fully enclosed rear yard.
- STAIRS & LANDING AREA:
- carpet; attic access.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- carpet; TV point.
- EN SUITE:
- lino flooring; wash hand basin; toilet; electric shower; extractor fan.
- insulated water tank and wooden shelving.
- lino flooring: bath; shower; wash hand basin; toilet.
- BEDROOM (2):
- BEDROOM (3):
- laminate wooden flooring; built-in storage cupboard.
- side gravel driveway; fully enclosed rear yard with wooden garden shed; outside tap; front garden area.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »