- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A stunning detached family home located in a prestigious development off the Ravenhill Road
- Stylishly presented throughout, in immaculate condition & ready to move into
- Impressive entrance hall with a polished tiled floor and under stair storage
- Lounge with Fraser Nolan shutters and a feature fireplace benefiting from an open fire
- Spacious living room with a solid oak floor and Fraser Nolan shutters
- Fantastic kitchen/diner with integrated appliances and a range oven
- Utility room with fitted units, a sink and plumbing for white goods
- Downstairs WC with a white two-piece suite
- Master bedroom with Fraser Nolan shutters, an en-suite and a walk-in wardrobe
- A further three well-proportioned bedrooms - one with an en-suite shower room
- Contemporary family bathroom with a white three-piece suite
- Gas fired central heating, solar panels for heating water and double glazed throughout
- Excellent EPC rating ensuring efficient and cost effective running costs
- Private rear garden laid in lawn with a patio area to enjoy
- Brick paved driveway with a selection of plants and shrubs to the front of the property
- Superb location with a great range of local amenities within walking distance
- Within the catchment area for a choice of leading schools
Stylish, stunning and spacious are three words that immediately spring to mind when describing this wonderful detached property located in a prestigious development just off the Ravenhill Road. The time, money and effort that has gone into producing this home has to be seen to be believed and it wouldn’t look out of place in a home interiors magazine. The property has a host of benefits well above and beyond the standard turnkey finish resulting in a home that you can simply move into and enjoy. It is perfect for growing or established families that crave not only plenty of living space but also well-proportioned bedrooms and plenty of bathrooms. If you are fond of hosting a dinner party then the wonderful kitchen/diner with French doors to the lounge will certainly fit the bill where large numbers can be accommodated.
Downstairs comprises an impressive entrance hall, a stunning lounge with a feature fireplace and an open fire, a spacious living room with a solid wood floor, a fabulous kitchen/diner complete with integrated appliances, a utility room and a downstairs WC. Upstairs comprises a spacious master bedroom with a modern en-suite shower room and a walk-in wardrobe, a further three bedrooms - one with an en-suite and a contemporary family bathroom.
There is a brick paved driveway and a selection of plants & shrubs to the front of the property. The private rear garden benefits from a lawn that children will put to good use, while there is a lovely patio that is perfect for enjoying a cold drink and some al fresco dining.
This outstanding family home really would be hard to beat for those looking for space, quality and convenience. The Kingspan Stadium is close by and the bustling Ormeau Road is within walking distance where there are a fantastic choice of cafes, restaurants and bars to sample and enjoy. All in all, the lifestyle this property can offer is one of quality and pleasure!
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Lounge 15'8" x 12'8"
Living Room 18'4" x 11'
Kitchen/Diner 18'10" x 14'
Utility Room 11'8" x 8'
Master Bedroom 12'8" x 12'7"
En-suite 7'6" x 5'2"
Walk-in Wardrobe 7'6" x 4'9"
Bedroom 2 11'7" x 10'8"
Bedroom 3 11'9" x 10'5"
Bedroom 4 10'4" x 8'8"
Bathroom 9'8" x 6'4"
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »