7 Piney Park,
Malone, Belfast, BT9 5QU
4 Bed Detached House
Guide price £650,000
Contact the Agent
Ulster Property Sales (Lisburn Road)
Guide price £650,000
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- Contemporary Detached Residence
- Four Excellent Bedrooms
- Unique Layout Adaptable for Two Apartments (Subject To Necessary Planning Permissions)
- Contemporary Fitted Kitchen
- Shower Room & Bathroom Suite
- Utility Room / Second Kitchen
- Sought After Private Residential Location
- Gas Fired Central Heating / Double Glazing
- Situated in quiet Cul De Sac
- Spacious Gardens In Lawn, Driveway Providing Ample Parking
Designed and built in 2002, this property influenced by early Scandinavian modernism occupies an extensive site located in a quiet cul de sac. Internally, the residence has been thoughtfully laid out to take advantage of excellent accommodation over two levels, comprising living room with open plan dining, contemporary kitchen, four spacious bedrooms, bathroom, shower room and utility / second kitchen, likely to appeal to a range of home owners. Located in one of Malone's most pleasant locations, this unique home is set on a mature site with gardens that enjoy both elevation and privacy. Viewing is highly recommended.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- Glass panelled front door.
- RECEPTION HALL
- Reclaimed maple flooring.
- LIVING 7.16m x 5.41m
- Bathed in light throughout the day, a double height heart of the house with a ceiling sloping down from a roof lit double-height peak over the stairs to a low mouth at the garden side. Baxi Fireplace, integrated bookshelves, spotlighting, underfloor heating and French doors leading to patio. Solid maple flooring reclaimed from Romano’s dance hall / Leisure world Queen’s Street, Belfast.
- KITCHEN 4.50m x 3.81m
- Bespoke, Irish oak, finger jointed, handle less, industrial style kitchen with Miele double integrated ovens, gas hob, double door fridge, concealed lighting and micro-cement floor. Silestone work surfaces, integrated Fisher & Paykel dish drawer dishwasher.
- BEDROOM ONE 4.11m x 3.71m
- Maple flooring. Bespoke dressing unit with built in shelving. Spotlighting. Walk in wardrobe with generous built in shelving.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Contemporary wet room style shower suite comprises underfloor heating, high end taps and shower head, glazed shower, recessed lighting, micro-cement floors and walls.
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- Double handrails in polished wood, extra wide staircase.
- Maple wood flooring. Gas fired boiler. Double glazed back door.
- BEDROOM TWO 4.11m x 3.71m
- Exceptionally bright, with southern and western aspects. Fully shelved, bespoke desk/ dressing unit with space for filing cabinet, maple flooring.
- BEDROOM THREE 3.28m x 2.44m
- Fully shelved with built in desk and space for filing cabinet. Maple wood flooring. Two double glazed full length windows.
- BEDROOM FOUR
- Built in desk/ dressing unit, bespoke shelving for storage of vinyl/ books. Maple wood flooring. Suitable for sitting room.
- Low flush W.C, wash hand basin, panel bath, wall mounted radiator, micro-cement floors and walls.
- UTILITY / KITCHEN 3.05m x 2.44m
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, glass fronted units, 'Hygena' 4 ring gas hob, extractor fan, oven, plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine, vented for tumble drier. Tiled floor.
- With pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush W.C.
- CLOAKS 2.79m x 1.57m
- Maple wood flooring. Tracked spotlighting. Built in shelves and table/desk.
- SHOWER / STORAGE
- Landscaped pebbled front with ample car parking. Excellent elevated rear gardens with mature shrubs, apple tree, cherry tree's etc, Two sizeable garden sheds. Feature decking area/ patio area and separate bridge from kitchen to garden. Separate access to garden by steps outside back door.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing