- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Deceptively Spacious Detached House In Exclusive Development
- Delightful Village Location, Convenient To Many Amenities
- Large Lounge With Attractive Fireplace
- Dining Room Open Plan To Well Fitted Kitchen And Casual Living Area
- Separate Utility Room
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Bathroom, Ensuite And Cloakroom With Stylish White Sanitary Ware And Tiling
- Finished And Presented To An Exceptionally High Standard
- Double Glazed Window Frames
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Driveway And Landscaped Gardens To Front, Sides And Rear
- Convenient To Mourne Mountains And Royal Country Down Golf Course
Additional InformationThe Pinetrees development in the village of Seaforde has matured over the last few years and blends well into its historic and beautiful surroundings. No. 7 is one of the larger houses and occupies an excellent site at the end of a cul-de-sac. The house has been thoughtfully designed and offers bright and spacious accommodation which is sure to appeal to a wide variety of purchasers including families or those downsizing and looking for a modern easily managed home in this wonderful location. Seaforde is convenient to Dundrum, Newcastle, Dowmpatrick and Ballynahinch. Belfast is approximately 40 minutes away.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
- 6.4m x 3.61m (21' 0" x 11' 10")
Feature marble fireplace with arched cast iron inset and polished granite hearth.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.47m x 3.05m (14' 8" x 10' 0")
Tiled floor. Recesed spotlights. Opening through to...
- KITCHEN WITH LIVING AREA :
- 6.5m x 3.2m (21' 4" x 10' 6")
Excellent range of oak high and low level shaker style units with polished granite worksurface. Inset sink. Integrated dish washer. Four ring hob and electric under oven. Integrated fridge/freezer. Recessed spotlights. Casual living area with French doors to garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Range of high and low level units. Integrated washing machine. Tiled floor. Double glazed mahogany door to outside.
- Shelved hotpress.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.92m x 3.3m (19' 5" x 10' 10")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising fully tiled shower enclosure with chrome shower fittings, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.01m x 3.35m (13' 2" x 11' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.05m x 2.97m (10' 0" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.97m x 1.83m (9' 9" x 6' 0")
- White suite with chrome fittings comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC and fully tiled shower enclosure with chrome shower fitting. Ceramic tiled floor. Double glazed skylight and recessed spotlights.
- Driveway and parking area. Delightful landscaped gardens in lawn, trees, shrubs and flowerbeds. Outside lighting. Oil tank.
Coming from Ballynahinch on the Newcastle Road, enter Seaforde. After the church on the left hand side, turn into Seaforde Road and Pinetrees is on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »