- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached home of 1862 sqft with high quality finishes within
- Generous lounge with feature marble fireplace and double solid oak doors
- Open plan kitchen with dining room and arch into the family or snug area
- Kitchen with solid oak units and integrated appliances and granite worktops
- Four good size bedrooms
- Master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Main bathroom with both shower cubicle and bath
- Mature corner site with front paved driveway and enclosed patio
- For viewing please contact Alexander Reid & Frazer 02844619966
- Seaforde is a stunning village which is a short drive to Ballynahinch and just 45 minutes to Newry and 46 minutes to Belfast
Additional InformationA fabulous detached home in the popular set in the heart of Seaforde Village. The property has high specification within to include solid oak internal doors and architraves, solid oak kitchen with open plan kitchen to dining and family room, the lounge is generous in size and has a feature marble fireplace. Four excellent size bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room, main family bathroom with both bath and shower. Neatly presented in every way this home should appeal to a wide range of purchasers.
The home occupies a mature site with front paved driveway, it has spacious living accommodation within and definitely worth booking a viewing.
- Hard wood front door to the entrance hall with under stairs storage cupboard and wash room
- 6.364m x 3.645m (20' 11" x 11' 12")
Generous lounge with feature marble fireplace, granite heart and cast iron inset, carpet and television points
- FAMILY ROOM/SNUG
- 4.472m x 3.032m (14' 8" x 9' 11")
An open plan space with family room and arch to kitchen and dining. Tiled floor and radiator
- 6.438m x 3.214m (21' 1" x 10' 7")
Spacious kitchen into dining room with high and low level oak doors to include granite worktop, 1 & 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink and granite drainer, integrated fridge/freezer, electric hob with oven below and breakfast bench. Tiled floor and dining room. Separate hall with utility
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Plumbed for washing machine, cupboards and tiled floor. Rear access
- MAIN BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- 5.914m x 3.316m (19' 5" x 10' 11")
@widest point. Spacious main bedroom with radiator and tv point plus ensuite shower room
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.051m x 2.964m (10' 0" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.985m x 3.312m (13' 1" x 10' 10")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.966m x 2.79m (9' 9" x 9' 2")
- White suite with bath, shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc.
- Neatly presented front paved driveway with side access to the rear stoned area and bins, side enclosed patio space with mature shrubs.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »