- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Entrance hall with cloaks cupboard and hotpress
- Lounge 18'10 x 12'1 (into bay window) with open fire and feature surround
- Kitchen open to dining area / Full range of light oak high and low level units / Low level breakfast bar
- Integrated oven, hob and fridge
- Utility room with matching light oak low level units / Plumbed for washing machine
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Two with full range of built-in bedroom furniture / Master with ensuite shower room and W/C
- Bathroom with "Victorian" style white suite
- Double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating (recently installed new boiler) / Security alarm
- Asphalt driveway with parking for up to four cars / Access to detached garage
- Neat well maintained gardens to front and rear
This is a rare opportunity to purchase a well presented three bedroom detached bungalow with garage occupying a generous site within sight of the entrance of this sought after development close to Antrim town centre and all local amenities and transport facilities. Offering spacious accommodation with three well proportioned bedrooms (to include an ensuite shower room to the master bedroom), large lounge with bay window and open plan kitchen with informal dining area and separate utility room this property will appeal to purchasers with a growing family as well as those wishing to downsize. Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this well appointed bungalow. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hard wood entrance door with leaded glass insets and side lights to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Two Single radiators. Access to loft.
- CLOAKS CUPBOARD
- Electric meter cupboard.
- Insulated copper cylinder and "Willis" immersion heater. Shelving above.
- LOUNGE 5.74m x 3.68m (18'10 x 12'1)
- (into bay) Open fire with ornate wooden surround, part polished cast iron and tiled inset and polished granite hearth. Corniced ceiling and center rose. Double and single radiators.
- KITCHEN OPEN TO DINING AREA 6.86m x 2.97m (22'6 x 9'9)
- Full range of light oak high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated four ring hob with over head extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Integrated fridge. Low level five seat breakfast bar. Fully tiled floor to kitchen area. Tiled splash back to work surfaces. Double and single radiators to dining area.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.36m x 1.55m (7'9 x 5'1)
- Matching light oak low level units with contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Tiled splash back. Plumbed for washing machine. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator. Hard wood part glazed door to rear.
- BEDROOM 1 3.81m x 3.48m (12'6 x 11'5)
- Full range of white built-in wardrobes with matching drawer set and vanity unit. Single radiator.
- White suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled corner shower cubicle with "Mira Sprint" electric shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.10m x 3.10m (10'2 x 10'2)
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.48m x 3.00m (11'5 x 9'10)
- Single radiator. Built-in double wardrobe with matching vanity unit to include drawer sets and open shelving. Single radiator.
- Victorian style suite comprising paneled bath and pedestal wash hand basin with gold coloured taps. Low flush W/C. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- Garden to front in neat lawn with low maintenance well stocked borders and paved pathways. Asphalt drive with parking for 4 plus cars. Access to:
- DETACHED GARAGE
- Up and over door. Light. Newly installed oil-fired boiler. Service door to rear garden in neat lawn and paved pathways. PVC Beehive style tank. Timber pedestrian gate to side and driveway.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »